From, R--

Legend PoV;

I was walking around town, trying to find Kawaii~Chan, she said she would teach me how to make cookies!

I was on my way, when I was this guy in a dark cloak staring at me.

I walked over too him, "Excuse me, do you know where Kawaii~Chan lives?" I asked politely, they pointed to a small house to the left, "Oh! Thank you!" I start to walk off when I realized I just talked to a stranger!!

I quickly turn around, my delayed alarm had me feeling a mixture of startled and stupid. But when I made the full 360°, there was no one there!

I looked around, but found no one, I cautiously turned around, walking over to Kawaii~Chan's.

I knocked on the door a few times, and after a few seconds, Dante opened the door, "Oh hey! Kawaii~Chan! Legend is here!!" he yells into the back of the house, "Come in!" he moves out of the way as I walk in smiling at him in thanks.

I look around. It's pretty cozy, all I can see is a dining table and a kitchen, with Kawaii~Chan and Nicole in the kitchen, and Dimitri and Neko~Chan sitting at the table playing tea.

"Okay children! It's time for me and Legend~Sama's cooking lesson!" Kawaii~Chan told her kids, "Awww!" they said in unison.

It was obvious Kawaii~Chan wouldn't win this one, so Dante and Nicole came to the rescue, "Dimitri, its time for training in the woods!" Nicole yelled to her son, as he jumped out of his chair and ran out the door excitedly while she followed calmly.

Neko~Chan looked upset that her step brother had to leave, so Dante saved the day, "C'mon little one, it's time to go look for flowers to decorate the house."

Neko~Chan gasped excitedly and skipped out the door while Dante stayed behind for a second

Kawaii~Chan looked up from the counter and smiles "Kawaii~Chan has all of the ingretients ready! You might wanna change your clothes!" my eyes get wide and worried as I walk over to her.

"O-okay..?" I reply cautiously "What the hell have I gotten myself into!?"

~θTIMESKIPθ~

Kawaii~Chan stood up from the oven, holding a batch of delicious looking cookies, "Ah," she sniffs them, "A perfect batch nya~!"

While Kawaii~Chan looks perfectly clean, 'How did this even happen?!?!' I thought to myself.

Kc turns to me, giving a sweet smile, "Do you want to learn to bake a cake as well?" I hastily shake my head and say good bye as I walk out the door, still covered in batter.

I quickly walk home, closing the door behind me.

I sighed as I went to find a change of clothes.

~θTIMESKIPθ~

After a while of sketching, I heard a knock at my door.

I get up saying, "Coming!" I open the door and find no one is there. But instead there is a peice of paper on the floor.

I curiously pick it up, walking inside and closing the door behind me.

I sit down on my bed and unfold the edges, beginning to read the note.

I wrap my hands around my mouth as I start to tear up.

The letter..

It's from-

Ash PoV:

I was walking to Legend's house to talk to her about Glory, it's been getting colder and she's been acting weird.

I knock on her door.

Huh, that's odd, she usually opens right up.

She must be in the other room.

I open the door slowly to see a huddled form shaking under the blankets on her bed.

"Legend?" I say as I slowly walk over to her bed and take the covers off of her head.

She looks like she's been crying as she is clutching a piece of paper.

"Oh no, Legend are you okay?!" I loft her into a sitting position, trying to wipe away her tears.

She started to stutter, "R-ren" she started to sniffle and cry more.

I tried to calm her down, but nothing I did seemed to help. Maybe I should take her to Glory. She's good with this stuff!

I slowly picked up Legend and started jogging to Glory's home.

When we finally got there I didn't wait for her to come out, I jumped in and placed Legend on the bed.

"What happened?!" Glory exclaimed as she looks over. She started immediately rushing over to check on her, and ask me questions.

"I don't know," I admitted worriedly, "She just broke down on me!"

771 words