Missing

Aphmau PoV;

It's been weeks.

We still can't find Glory, we're starting to think that whoever took the crown took Glory as well.

I try to keep everyone calm, secrets aren't kept to well in this town.

I go on a search party with Legend, Dante, Katelyn, and Laurence, leaving our town and looking for the missing bunny girl, asking everyone we meet if they've seen her.

We go far, very far, and come across a sign.

"Welcome to Lockwood forest, home to the town of Stonehearth. We welcome all visitors!" Dante reads aloud.

"Sounds suspicious" Laurence says, "Took the words outta my mouth" Katelyn responds.

"Well," I announce "We should head back, we can mark this place as a new town in the area and share what we found with the rest of Phoenix Drop.." I can't hide the tired sound in my voice as we start heading home.

~

When we get home I see Lucinda reading aloud a list as Ash follows er, holding a bunch of potions and spell books.

"Well, that should be it!" Lucinda exclaims as she turns towards him, "Thanks again for helping, my stock should be full now. Lets get them back to my study," she walks towards her home, leaving Ash to carefully rush after her.

Kawaii~Chan smiles wide at the interaction from afar, disappearing in the bushes. That girl has no chill with the shipping!!

I roll my eyes and head to the Library, opening a book with a map in it, and recording what we found, telling the rest of my group to go and tell my sons.

We were no closer to finding her..

Feeling tired I go to sleep after I write everything down, dreaming of Glory and the crown for the fifth time since they've gone missing.

Hoping tomorrow will have better luck.

293 words