Who Tells Your Story...

Ash PoV;

     I was walking around town early in the morning, looking for something to do, when I saw Katelyn practice fighting on a dummy.

     "Hey Katelyn!" I shouted as I walked over to her.

     "Oh, sup Ash. What're you doing?" She asked, stopping her barrage of punches.

     "I'm just looking for something to do, mind if I practice with you?" I asked, taking off my katana holster.

     "Sure bud! Only if you're ready to fight me with no weapons" she said challengingly. (Is that even a word??)

     "Of course I am!" I answered. She got into a battle stance, "Get ready!" I got into stance as well, "YOU get ready!"

     We counted in unison, "One. Two!-"

     "Ash!!" We heard Legend calling me, she was running towards me, she looked out of breath.

     "What is it?" I asked jogging up to her.

     "It's Glory, she wants us to meet her at her house" she looks winded, and is breathing heavily. "Well let's get going then!" I replied, grabbing her arm and dragging her through the trees.

     "GRAAAHHHH!!!" I heard her scream as she was struggling to keep her feet from dragging on the floor as she was practically flying.

     As we ran, she eventually found her footing and ran with me, sprinting through the thick foliage.

     We eventually made it to her den, and knocked three times on her tree.

     It took a minute, but she eventually came out a beckoned us inside. Her den was surprisingly clean. It was small and cozy. On the right furthest corner there was a small bed and a smaller pallet next to it, right across from the entrance ladder was a dresser, and on the left side of the room was a long counter, with a furnace and several places to keep things, with a nice carpet in the middle of the floor.

     "Hey, come over here, I wanna show you guys some things I found" Glory pulled us over to her dresser.

     She opens a small drawer, and throws all of the shorts inside onto the floor. She open the bottom of the drawer, and there is a small key.

     She walks over to her bed,reaching under it and pulling out a small box with a key hole. She used the key to unlock it, she dumps it out on the floor.

     On the floor, is three small objects; A ring with a cross cut into it, a purple gem
with small blue glints in a braclet, and a heart shaped white gem with light pink glints in a necklace.

      "Woahhhh," I gasp, "What are thossee?" "I don't really know," glory replies, "I found them in an abandoned shed and thought they looked cool."

     "Woowww!!" Legend gawked, "So pretty!!" Glory looked up, her eyes suddenly sparkled, as she got an idea, "Why don't you take one?!"

     Legend smiled wide, "Really?!?!" "Sure! Here! Take this one!!" Glory hands her the purple braclet, "Oooo!!!" Legend says as she puts it on.

     "Ooo!! Can I have one?!" I ask, "Sure!" Glory replies at she thows me the ring. I put it on, and immediatetly feel a connection to it, like its super precious to me.

     Glory puts on the necklace, and she looks around at all of us, her eyes say something interesting.

     Pride?

     Or,

     Was it, something else..?

557 words