Reunite P.1

Legend PoV:

"IRENE!" I screamed as I leaped onto the girl in the doorway.
"GAHH!!" She screamed as she toppled over, "WHY DO I KEEP GETTING TACKLED!?"
"O-oh my Irene! Legend g-get off of her!" I heard Ash yell behind me.

Oh Irene! Irene is back!! I thought as I was pulled into an upright position.

"Oh gosh, okay, le-lets start over " she cleared her throat, "My name is Aphmau. Uh. Who are you?"

"Aphmau? Who-?" I was cut off, "I'm really sorry about her. We're looking for someone. A freind-" I cut Ash off, "Her name is Glory."
She thought for a second before whispering to Garroth. He nodded and started leading us to a secluded part of the town, with more trees and bushes.
He suddenly stopped at a tree with 3 scratches on it, standing over a bush.
He knocked on the tree 3 times and we heard a familiar voice, "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!"
The bush started rustling, until a cloaked head popped out.
She didn't see us, but instead growled, "What do you want Garroth?" "Woah! You seem grumpy today. Anyway, you have visitors." He replied then walked away. She was watching him go, when she noticed Ash staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" She suddenly stopped and jumped out of the bushes infront of Ash, and was inspecting his face,"Ash are you alright? Where have you been? How have you lasted this long??" She suddenly stopped and noticed I was there. She quickly ran and semi-punched my arm, "Ow! What was that for?! I retorted, "That was for worrying me," she took off her hood, "And I'm glad to see you"

286 words