-Ro'meave

Ash PoV;

We try to climb the tower, or at least find a way to get in. There is a small window at the top, but it's too high to reach.

We end up having to cut down a tree and use it as a bridge, to climb in, when we enter we see a small pedestal with a light cloth covering the item on it.

Legend walks up to it, her ears twitching, my tail fluffs up as she slowly takes it off, and reveals a small crown underneath.

Legend picks it up and looks at the clear gem stones in it, she gasps and looks across the room.

I follow her scared eyes to across the room, where there is someone lying on the floor, unmoving.

I walk over, trying not to shake as I pick up their wrist. They still have a heartbeat.

I sigh in relief as I take a closer look at them.

I notice their shape is familiar, and they have gr--

It's Glory!!

~

We make it back to Phoenix Drop and Aphmau has Glory stay in her place so she can take care of her.

We all obey and are told to try to relax at our houses, but we are all worried. When we found her, her glasses were broken, and we aren't sure if she will be able to see properly. And also, if we can't get her new glasses, we will have to blindfold her for the rest of her life until she gets some..

We all decide to do some training with Katelyn, Garroth, and Dante to get our minds clear.

We had been practicing for hours when the sun began to set. And we had to go home.

As I fell asleep that night, I couldn't help but wondering, Will she ever wake up?

~

In the morning I got dressed and walked outside to go and buy some food, when I saw Kawaii~Chan running around worriedly.

She ran up to me and yelled in my face, "Ash~Kun!!! Lucinda~San wants to see you and Legend~Senpai! It's urgent!!!" She runs off, leaving me confused and startled.

I go towards Lucinda's home as soon as I regain my calm.

When I arrive I knock on the door, which opens immediately to reveal a stressed orange haired witch.

"Ash! Exactly who I wanted to see, I'll have to thank Kawaii~Chan later, come inside quick!" She says urgently, spinning around and speed walks inside. I follow, closing the door behind me and catch up to her as she leads me to her study.

She opens her mouth to say something when a knock comes from the door and she leaves me to wait in the room full of colorful potions and spell books.

When she comes back she has Legend, who looks just as confused and scared as I am.

She tells us to sit down o the couch as she sits at her desk and starts to speak.

She tells us that she had went to O'khasis to buy some herbs for a potion, but she ends up finding a missing poster on the wall outside.

She shows us a small crumpled drawing of a girl with bunny ears and a reward of return for enough money to buy a farm.

We both gasp as we realize that the one posting the paper was none other than high priest Zane Ro'meave.

Why is he looking for Glory?? I wonder as Legend starts to pace the room and mumbles worriedly.

"That's what I'm worried about, not that it's Glory, but because it's Zane. Why would He be looking for her?" Lucinda says as she looks through her papers.

"Maybe we can ask Kawaii~Chan?" Legend asks nervously, "I've spent time with her, and she told me that she was the one who brought Glory to Phoenix Drop, so she must have some idea,"

I smile, "That's a great idea!! I'll go and get her!" I run out and go to find Kawaii~Chan.

When I find her she's in her house sitting down and reading, "Kawaii~Chan!!!" She jumps as i yell, "Lucinda needs you it's urgent!!" I run trusting that she will follow.

When I get there sure enough she had followed and was panting beside me, "Kawaii~Chan is confused! Why does Lucinda~Sama need her?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

Legend sits her down and starts to as her questions, "Is it true that you brought Glory here?" Kawaii~Chan nods, "Yes!"

"Where exactly did she come from?" she asks wearily, "Kawaii~Chan found her street performing in O'khasis!"

I snicker, street performing??? Lucinda whacks me in the back of the head and I quiet down.

"Well then, that answers that, Glory is a missing person." Legend concludes grimly.

756 words