Ash?

Ash PoV:

"Pfff! As if anyone would want to hang out with you" they said menacingly, " Yeah! Go back to your hole little fox!" "Or you could just go get stuck in a tree like the useless little panda you are" the three bullies took turns insulting me, with a push for each one. This went on for a while until I was on the ground curled into a ball, How could people be so mean!? I-i just wanted to say hi... that's when I made up my mind.

I was gonna run away.

~~~~~~~~~•0•Timeskip•0•~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running through the forest like my life depended on it. Apparently I hadn't been looking where I was going, and tripped only to roll down a hill. It hurt really bad. I rolled over ant beds, thorn bushes and twigs. Once I got to the bottom I was in so much pain it hurt to breath, "A WILD CONNOR APPEARED!" I looked behind me towards the voice, Connor!? There was no one there. It must been me imagining things. I cursed under my breath as I curled into a ball, crying into my knees, with my arms held together, resting on my shins.

I was bawling my eyes out when I heard the bushes infront of me rustle. "W-who's there!?" I screamed into the forest. I thought it was nothing, until after a moment I could see the bushes shaking as a big creature was slowly crawling out of the bushes into the shadows, so only their eyes glowed bright caramel brown.
They looked curious and warry. Meanwhile I was freaking out and backing against a stone ledge behind me. All of a sudden the animal stood up on two legs but was still kinda crouched down. I was pressed into the wall as the beast walked swiftly towards me. When they came out of the shadows, they stopped when I saw their face. They weren't an animal at all. It was a girl with long green wavy hair. The only thing animalistic about them, was the bunny ears.
They started walking again until there were only a few inches between our faces. She seemed to be studying me, until the got off of her tippy toes, which I then realized she was well below my hight. I was freaked out when she seemed to sniff me and inspect me all over looking really determined. She paused when she spotted my tail sticking straight up with the hairs going everywhere. She smiled when I flinched as she poked my tail. She stood up straight, still short, and looked into my eyes. "What are you doing here?" She questioned with a steely gaze. I jumped at her tone, " I-i-i was r - running away fr-from home when I-i tripped and fe-fe-fell..." I replied, fear clearly in my voice. Even though she was much shorter than me and wore a torn white gown, she was still intimidating as fuck! She sighed. " I guess you could come back with me, but don't hurt my parents or I'll kill you!" I showed an expression of pure terror which she smirked at.

After a while of walking, we got to a huge tree with a shadowy hole in the side. Perfect for a temporary camp from the rain. "Daisy! Buck! I'm home!!" She shouted at the tree. All of a sudden a huge buck ran out of the hole and pounced on her "Glory! Your back!" He shouted. Glory huh? Cool. She looked up at me expecting something. I was used to animals talking since I can hear them too. "Oh Glory. Your back" I heard a soft voice call out of the tree. I turned to see a doe looking at me intensley. "Glory... do you know who this is" she said gesturing towards me with her muzzle. "Yeah this is, uhh, what was your name again?" "O-oh, uh, I'm Ash" I replied timidly.

Well I was introduced to Buck and Daisy the deer with their baby Calipso on the way. They were very nice to me. They even welcomed me to stay with them after hearing my story, which I gladly accepted. I could already tell I was going to like it here! :)

711 words