The Curse

Glory PoV;

(Memory)

Hyyria grabs my ears and starts to whisper to me, " Well little rabbit. I'm going to do something that will make you regret your actions for the rest of your life. I'm going to make all of your friends see you in a different light.

If you think I will make them hate you, oh you are so wrong rabbit. In fact, quite the opposite actually." She finishes and places a pair of blue tinted glasses on my head, as she puts on a face mask, and throws the potion at me.

My eyes hurt so bad when the potion reaches me, but that's not what makes me want to cry. I had heard of the convincing potion while in Oh'kasis.

Apparently a really old lord had been splashed with the, "Green Eyes of Envy," potion, and was assassinated for it. If I recall, there was also, "The Red Eyes of Anger, The Blue Eyes of Sadness, The Purple Eyes of Fear, The Aqua Eyes of Curiosity, The Brown Eyes of Hunger, The Rosemary Eyes of Lust, The Grey Eyes of Emptiness, The Black Eyes of Hatred, The Pink Eyes of Love, The Orange Eyes of Secrecy, The Yellow Eyes of Joy, and The White Eyes of Honesty,"

I'm pretty sure from the way she talked to me, Hyyria gave me pink...

"Alright rabbit," she spat at me, "Im letting you go, as long as you swear to never come back," she said sternly.

I nodded my head as she un tied me and threw me our the door, "Your stupid village is that way." She pointed me in a direction. I nodded again as she closed the door and I started walking.

(End of memory)

It had been 2 days since I had gotten captured.

Every night I had the same dream of when it happened.

People try to get me out of the house, but I won't go outside.

I want to at least try today, I need groceries anyways.

I popped my cloaked head out of my bush, making sure my glasses were still on my head, looking around to see if anyone was around. The coast was clear, so I grabbed my bag and started my way towards the main part of the village.

When I got to the market place, I saw Legend running the flower shop. I remembered that today was Calipso's birthday, and the anniversary of my parents death.

So I decided to go over and buy two bouquets of daises.

Legend noticed me walking over and got super excited, she jumped over the counter and tackle hugged me, almost to the floor.

"GLORY!!!!" She yells in my face, " Your out of your house!!" I reply calmly with a small smile, " Only for a short while though. I'm just here to buy two bouquets of daises."

"Oh," she faltered slightly, letting go of me, " Okay! Whats the occasion?"

"Well, its Calipso's birthday, and the day of my parents death, so i thought i would give one bouquet to Calipso, and one for my parents."

"Okay!" she hands me the bouquets, "That will be 5 coins!" I pay her and start walking to my parents grave first. We only gave them one grave, and buried them together, they died together, so they will be spirits together.

Once i was done visiting Momma and Pop, I headed back home to give Calipso her one year birthday present.

I had just finished with me and Calipso's mini party, and put her to bed.

I decided it would be nice if i took a little walk outside of Phoenix Drop.

No ones PoV;

 But little did Glory know, on the inside of the town, someone was planned to be victim of a surprise attack...

632 words