Who Dies...

Glory PoV:

They said they were going to execute him tomorrow...

Ash's Dad, will die tomorrow...

I know he's a jerk, but he shouldn't die...

That's a lot coming from me! I was one of his victims!! Still have a bruise from the ropes...

It's been four days since Fredrik, Ash's father, had been imprisoned here in Phoenix Drop.

And there wasn't much room to have fun with friends. There was a lot of, 'what should we do with him?' And 'what can he do to us??'

No fun at all..

At least no one else, as far as we know, got hurt...

"Glory~Sama, are you alright? Do you need any cookies?" Kawaii~Chan asked sweetly.

I laugh softly, "No, I'm fine now Kawaii~Chan, thanks for the offer though,"

Kawaii~Chan smiles and goes back to her house.

She's a sweetheart, she cares too much about me..

I'm glad to have her :)

After a few minutes, I decide to head home.

It was starting to get late, and I didn't want to keep Calipso waiting.

I walked for about 20 minites, before I stumbled across an abandoned shaft, I had never noticed this before..

I went up to it, seeing if it was safe.

When I walked in, there wasn't much. Just a bunch of rusty tools, dented sheilds, and dull blades, nothing too interesting, until..

I got to the far side of the shed, and there was a small bunker, it's door wide open.

I cautiously began to walk in, making sure it was safe and nothing would collapse.

When I got in, I noticed there were huge jars of canned foods, like, tomatoes, pickles, and a bunch of other stuff.

I could also see clothes, blankets, wool leather, and other crafting materials.

But as a progressed further into the bunker, I could see more and more things that are valuable, and more things that I couldn't even name!

But once I got to the end of the basement, there was this odd looking box, with a dragon shaped lock on it.

I managed to grab a rock nearby, and jammed open the lock.

When I opened it, there were layers of cotton, but as I dug through the box, I ended up finding three small items.

This small braclet/anklet,

This ring,

And this necklace thing

I picked them up, curious as to what they mean, and why they were so protected.

The roof started to creak.

I slowly look up, seeing the roof bending towards me, I took a step back, and the floor beneath me started to make noise.

I figured this was the time to run.

I started sprinting as fast as I could towards the entrance of the bunker, jumping over things and ducking through the falling debris.

I finally made it out of the bunker, but the shed was collapsing too!

I ran out so fast, I could parallel Sonic! (Maybe)

As soon as I got out, I leaned my arm against a tree, and tried to calm down while breathing heavily.

I looked up at the sky, seeing it was getting late, I headed back home, making sure to keep the items in a safe place, before falling asleep next to Calipso.

Today was crazy..

547 words.