Unwanted Marriage

As I was coming home that night all I could think of was "Please don't let anyone kill me. Please don't let anyone kill me." I could barely remember anything before I went to the bar with my friends. They took me there thinking that I need to loosen up a little.

I know what there saying is true. I'm usually not the person who goes to bars. I'm the person who has her head stuck in a book and is shy. Nobody really notices me but when they do they don't stay to find the true me. I only ever had two friends in my life, Christie and Donna. They aren't the most ideal friends for me to have but I guess I will take what I can get.

Anyway, somehow my friends got me to go out of the house, got me drunk and left me for two asses who will probably ditch them the second they wake up with a massive headache. I'm wondering down an alley and I notice it is extremely quiet, too quiet for a Friday night.

I look around quickly taking in my surroundings. All I see are a few garbage cans, that smells disgusting, and . . . and a person. He had his iPhone out. Since he had the brightness on his phone on low I couldn't make out his face well enough to give a description. All I know is that this alley is freaking me out so I walk away as quick and quietly as possible.

The more I walk the more the alley becomes familiar to me. I realize where I am now! This is the alley that I take home when I'm in a hurry. I completely didn't notice it until I saw the familiar scenery of my friends house. My friends are Donna or Christie but my best friend since the third grade was Tiffany. She understood me like no one else did. I could tell her anything until she changed. She changed into the popular girl and she always bullied me. I never comprehended why but that's high school for you.

I really don't want to be here right now because I'm terrified that either someone will attack me or Tiffany will come with all her friends and beat me emotionally or physically, worse, maybe both. I feel myself starting to tear up. I can't cry now, I'm drunk underage and if someone asks me what's wrong they will repot me to the police for sure.

I continue to hurry down the alley way when suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. I tense up immediately not knowing what was going to happen. I look into the handsome boys face and I feel butterflies in my stomach. To me, his face is perfection, from the streetlight around the corner I can just see that his eyes were a deep blue and dark brown hair. His lips curled up into a smile smile when he saw me. I didn't see why I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world to look at. I'm less than ordinary in looks and in personality. I don't let anyone see the free side of me where I don't care what happens except that I'm having fun.

He says "Come on your mom is worried sick about you." The way he says it is so sweet and caring yet his eyes show something different but I can't decipher it quite yet.

He takes my hand and starts dragging me towards my house. HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!

I finally find my voice and say " Who are you?" He just stays silent and keeps on walking.

"How do you know where I live?" He is still silent and that is getting on my last nerves.

I finally decided I have had enough. I tug my arm, catching him by surprise and got myself free. I once again abuse my courage and yell "You have no right to drag me to wherever your destination is. Who do you think I am? Some slut that got drunk to have sex with the first cute face I see!? HELL NO!!!"

He got a cocky grin on his face saying "You think I'm cute?!" OMG IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!

"Answer the damn question you bastard!" I instantly regret it when I see his face turn angry. He grabs my waist and drags me to him so our fronts are touching. He leans down and whisper the last words I ever wanted to hear in my life.

"This bastard is to be your husband sweetheart."

AUTHOR: Hey guys! This is my very first fanfic! Please I beg of you no hate from this. If you k don't like the fanfic then simply don't read it then. If I wrote something like any of your fanfics I am extremely sorry! I only read a variety of fanfics so please forgive me. I can use all the suggestions I can get right now so don't hesitate to offer any ideas. as for when I will update it will go from a few days to maybe a week or two. It all depends on how much homework I get, tests, exams, and what ideas I can get the fastest and write the quickest. Please all I ask is for you to SEND THE LOVE!!! :D