Chapter 20

~Sarah POV~

"What do you want?" I asked with venom in my voice. It is incredibly hard standing in front of Chris right now. He hurt me so badly, but he never knew.

"You never gave me a chance to explain! I have been looking for you for years, but I could never find you. You need to know the truth from what happened that night. I didn't cheat on you, Tiffany set me up. You know how she always tried to get in between us from the very beginning? Her friends Donna and Christie helped her. After you left I accused her of setting me up and she sang like a canary and told me everything. She told how she faked needing help to her sending that message to you and to how she has always supposedly 'loves' me. Please you have have to believe me!"

The whole time he told me this I felt myself slowly believing him as I recalled that dreadful night.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting around watching tv trying to get over my boring night. I was going to go over to Chris' house, but he said he had a tutoring session with Tiffany. I knew he was smart enough not to do anything thing stupid.

I tried to tell him not to, but he has the sweetest heart sometimes and can't say no to anyone, even if it is to a bitch like Tiffany. I felt my phone buzzing so I picked it up and saw it was a text from Chris. It said: Hey just finished. Wanna come over and get it on?

I immediately knew something was wrong. He never sends stuff short and never says get it on. He knows I'm a virgin so I don't know what was going on.

I immediately raced over to his house which was about 5 minutes from mine. I ran inside and saw Tiffany kissing Chris. I ran out before someone could see me, but I knew they did.

I was running so fast that I barely heard Chris say "What's wrong with you!? I love Sarah and you just ruined it!" He said other things, but I wasn't even sure if I heard the first thing.

I broke up with him the next day and luckily my parents were moving so I was able to escape him for 3 years.

FLASHBACK OVER

I guess he found me though. Now that I think about it he wasn't even kissing her. It only looked like she was smashing her face as close as she could get it to Chris'. His face was in a disgusted stage I vaguely saw that he was trying to push her off as nicely as he could. I swear even when he is being forced into something he doesn't want to do he still has the sweetest heart.

Then I realized "You also told her you loved me." I looked up to see his shocked face. I have no idea if it is a good shock or a bad shock.

"I have not loved you, but I love you. I'm still in love with you. I couldn't get you out of my mind for years and my heart was broken from the time you left until now. Please take me back Sarah I can't go another day without you and I'm sick of putting on a show that I am okay. Please take me back!" By now he is on his knees crying his heart out. I knew I couldn't tell him the truth so instead I showed him.

I got down on my knees next to him and I kissed him. I kissed him with so much passion trying to show him what I felt. I showed him the pain, the heartbreak, the torture and the love I still feel for him.

I felt him begging for entrance I allowed him in. He took immediate control and crashed his tongue with mine. We fought for awhile, but he won dominance and invaded my mouth.

I don't know how long we were kissing, but when we pulled a way we were breathless. I breathlessly said "We better get back inside." He just laughed and we headed back inside to hear crying and sobbing. Uh oh.