[15]: All of The Children

2011 Mystic Falls, Virginia

When Skyler Salvatore woke up the next morning and came downstairs, she heard Rebekah talking. "So, let's not make a big deal out of this," She heard. When she came fully down the stairs, she saw Rebekah, hair a mess, heels in her hands, dress slightly falling off her shoulders and she started slow clapping. Damon and Rebekah both turned around with wide eyes and Skyler laughed.

"You got tired of waiting on the blonde one, so you went for the dark-haired one. Nice, Bex," Skyler said. Damon rolled his eyes and Rebekah flushed, embarrassed.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not," He said and Skyler shrugged.

"A little bit of both," She said.

"Besides, I expect your brother will come calling soon enough," Rebekah said and Damon shook his head.

"Let's not hold our breath," He said. Skyler laughed as Rebekah went to the door and opened it. When she opened it, Elena was on the other side, with her hand raised because she was about to knock. Her eyes widened when she saw Rebekah. Rebekah smiled at the brunette before walking out past her. Elena walked inside while Damon was buttoning up his shirt.

"Did you stop taking your vervain?" Elena asked Damon.

"Why do you assume Damon is the one who slept with her? Could've been me," Skyler said.

"You're into women?" Damon asked.

"Damon, we've been alive for over 100 years, and you're telling me in that century you've never experimented? Not even once?," Skyler asked. Damon remained silent, and Skyler took that as an answer and she smiled.

"Did you? Sleep with her?" Elena asked.

"No, but I have kissed her before," Skyler said as she shrugged.

"So that brings me back to my original question," Elena said as she looked at Damon.

"You think Rebekah had to compel me?" Damon asked.

"What's wrong with you?! She tried to kill me less than forty-eight hours ago," Elena said. Skyler started laughing, which drew Elena and Damon's attention to her.

"Are you really going to pull that card? How many times do you have to be reminded that you daggered her first, in the back, when she was getting ready for homecoming? You also knew daggering her would make her want to kill you. If I were her, I would've tried to kill you too," Skyler said. Damon chuckled a little.

"My sister makes an excellent point. You did kill her first, so you can't really be upset about her trying to kill you," Damon said. Elena looked irritated that they weren't on her side, but deep down, she knew they were right.

"So, that's how it's going to be now? I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out at me?" Elena asked. Skyler's eyes widened as she looked at Damon.

"Oh my god... she really does think any decision we make revolves around her? I thought it was a joke," Skyler said. Damon rolled his eyes.

"Or Elena, maybe my decision to have sex with Rebekah had nothing to do with you," Damon said and Elena rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here again?" Skyler asked.

"Because I wanted to tell you both that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them," Elena said. As soon as the words left her mouth, Skyler immediately gripped her head and let out a sharp gasp of pain. Damon immediately went to his sister's side to stabilize her.