Chapter 18 (WARNING GRAPHIC SEX!!!)

Turns out it could.

Scarlett didn't know exactly when things had gotten less than innocent but they had. The proof of that being in the way Johnny had taken her to his house and currently had her pinned half naked to the wall, kissing her roughly. Any other time would've left her alarmed at where her pants could've possibly flew off to but now wasn't the time to worry about it. There were bigger things to worry about, such as the growing bulge in Johnny's pants. Which he still regrettably had on. At least he'd lost his shirt somewhere.

Getting impatient, Scarlett grinded against him, earning what sounded like a growl. She figured that was a positive sign, and even more so was how he had basically ripped off her shirt and bra. As he groped her fleshy melons roughly, like he was checking ripeness in tomatoes, she had to stifle a moan. His very touch was like heaven.

Now Scarlett really couldn't take it anymore, those damn pants had to go. Why had she let him keep them on for so long anyway? She wasn't sure. It didn't matter much now though as she made quick work of undoing his belt and zipper and yet another pair of pants flew off into the pants abyss.

Still locked in a heated kiss, Scarlett found her hand sliding into his boxers and fondling his balls like one handles dice before throwing them. Breaking away from the kiss, she knelt down and removed the last barrier between them. Finally free of his boxers, Johnny's hard pork sword sprung free and Scarlett had to watch that she didn't poke her eye out. Hard peepees were very dangerous things.

Without any further delay, she licked his schlong like she'd lick a popsicle on a 100 degree day. Hearing Johnny moan only encouraged her to keep going as she twirled her tongue around the tip of his wiener. If Scarlett hadn't been reassured by his moaning, one look at his face surely would've been encouragement enough. As Scarlett continued slobbering all over his hardened meat, she noted that his eyes had closed and his head had tilted back slightly. He looked to be in a state of pure bliss.

"Oh my God, Scarlett, " Johnny breathed, pushing her mouth off of him. "Where did you learn to do that?"

Scarlett found herself shrugging.

"Natural talent I guess."

Johnny just grinned at her as he picked her up like a sack of potatoes and deposited her on his bed. Once there he climbed on top of her and the making out began anew.

Scarlett could feel the hardess of his pork tenderloin between her legs and it was driving her insane with desire. She just wanted to feel him inside her finally. Johnny must've felt the same way as he clamored off the bed and went to root around in his nightstand, coming back a second later with what he had retrieved. As Scarlett watched him open the package and unroll the rubber on to his sizeable meat pole (safety first, my peeps! Don't be silly, wrap your willy!) she almost sighed in relief for she had forgotten all about protection in the heat of the moment.

At long last, Johnny finally mounted her and threw his sausage into her trashcan and as his schlong entered her love-tunnel, he let out a long sigh, almost like he was bored but he wasn't. Johnny found himself moaning uncontrollably as Scarlett's cooter strangled his man-wand like a snake strangles his prey. Even Scarlett was all too aware of how good it felt as his man-spatula toasted her buns to perfection. There surely could be nothing better than this moment.

She just laid there like a mattress and took it until finally, after what seemed like thirty seconds, his entire body tensed and he let out a long groan, and it was over.

Johnny sighed as he rolled off of her and tossed the now soiled rubber protection into the nearest garbage can. Scarlett thought he was done with her until he grabbed her and pulled her against him in a tight cuddle.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." He mumbled against her neck, causing her to shiver with returning desire.

"Same." Scarlett replied, and she knew there would be a round two. Maybe three.