Call of Camila (Boy x Girl)

Your POV

My room was in complete darkness besides the glow of the tv right in front of me. The only sound in the room was the red Play Station 4 controller clicking with each move I made. Along with the occasional sighs and grunts of when I died. Call of Duty: Ghosts, it was outdated and somewhat old but it was still bomb as fuck.

The familiar game of Infected was displayed on the screen while these wannabe zombies were running around with throwing knives. I quickly had hopped into an open window before quickly shooting the players with a Bulldog. A shotgun with a great amount of fire rate if you were wondering.

"Nah man what the fuck?" Some guy spoke through the mic and I chuckled as I ran around the map again.

"Noo!" My friend Yuri yelled before the mic went out completely.

It wasn't a good idea to exactly run around when there's more than four players infected but I had a certain adrenaline rush to just do it. Laughing into the mic slightly as I shot another player as I laid on the floor.

"Bro-" The familiar voice of Yuri entered my ears before cutting out again.

I laughed to myself again as I became the final surviver and stood in place watching them all run around. They eventually noticed me and threw their knives but quickly enough I fell to the floor.

Shooting them one by one before I got stabbed from behind and laughed when the players with the mic groaned or cheered.

"Bro you took my kill you fagot!" FawkedUrBish spoke through the mic and my friend Yuri chuckled.

"Well you know what that guy said! Gotta be quicker than that!" He said loudly causing me to laugh with him along with some girl in the lobby that just joined in.

"Man shut the hell up." He grumbled as he sucked his teeth while I voted on a map as I looked over the players names once more.

"You mad?" I chuckled as the countdown began for the intermission of the map Warhawk.

Once the map showed up along with the default picture the lobby went silent. When the mics came back on I could hear the guy rambling about the same shit. I groaned before laughing with Yuri and waited till the countdown completed and a player was randomly chosen. I spawned in and looked around while the dude mumbled some shit as I ran towards a building.

"Where do I go? Shawn?" I heard a girl mumble and I heard a guys giggle.

"I'm not gonna show you-"

"You're my best friend help me!" The girl whined and the rude guy who was rambling mimicked her.

"Shawn just tell me where to go I'll stop asking you after this." The girl said and the same guy laughed in the background.

"Just follow someone you'll know where to go."

"Fine, urgh you suck." The girl mumbled and I looked up at the gamer tag.

"Bananas4Bananas.." I chuckled and the girl hummed, "You can follow me if you want but eh you might die."

"I always die so it's not really a bother." She said back and I chuckled as I noticed her character running up to me.

I then noticed that her outfit was bought off of the Play Station store and I sighed. We ran towards the back of the map with another set of pistols and a high damaged shotgun called the MTS.

"Just go up those stairs and yeah try to shoot anyone that goes up there but don't stay by the door or the window - you'll die easily." I spoke into the mic and she hummed again.