Backseat (Girl x Girl)

REQUEST: Can you do a gxg imagine where Camila gets jealous of you and Lauren's friendship and you reassure her and end up having sex in the car. No g!p

_

"Laur, what the fuck?" I laughed to myself while she hit my arm with a shirt she wanted.

"Y/NN, come on all I want is the damn shirt! I'll pay you back on Friday." She pouted and I sipped on the coke I bought.

"Nah, I'm good, I'm already taking you on a movie date." I chuckled and she slapped my arm before taking ahold of it.

She dragged me to the front counter while I could clearly smell the reggie on her black tee shirt.

"You got the lame shit." I mumbled as I sniffed her again causing her to push me away.

"I could only afford it."

"I thought you could only afford the bus?" I snorted and she rolled her eyes looking at me.

I gave her a cute smile causing her to giggle at me and she kissed my cheek. I smiled to myself and paid for the shirt just to look back wondering where my girlfriend went. I then caught her gorgeous long brown hair and her amazing jawline. She was looking at some of the Adidas gear and I walked over to her with a soft smile.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she leaned back into me as she continued to look.

"You want something?" I whispered and she shook her head.

"I'm fine, I don't wanna be anymore of a nuisance." Camila mumbled really quietly and I frowned.

I kissed her cheek softly and then the side of her lips causing them to subconsciously quirk up, "You're not a nuisance? You're amazing, don't think like that." I mumbled and kissed the back of her exposed neck.

"We're gonna be late for the movie." Camila sighed with a tight smile and I stood up straight looking at my watch.

"Oh shit, you're right- Lauren get your ass over here." I called out and Lauren made her way over to us where we were.

"Gonna buy me something else, daddy?" Lauren joked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Maybe later." I shrugged as I started to walk to the exit.

"Come on babies." I called out and I felt Lauren's cold hand interlock with mine.

It was natural with us, we've been best friends since we were in sixth grade. We were now sophomores in college with almost the same aspirations. We had a couple classes together but we also had a dorm together. We did everything together and I didn't realize what it was doing to each of our romantic relationships.

"Put a pep in your step Camz." Lauren joked with my girlfriend and Camila let out a fake breathy laugh and instantly stopped.

She held onto her purse and walked ahead of us a little causing my eyes to advert to her ass.

"It's like...literally perfect." I mumbled with a small frown and watched her Cuban ass sway.

"Honestly." Lauren said and I immediately looked at her with a frown.

"My girl." I hissed and she giggled as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah, you can have her. I have my own man." She winked and I laughed to myself.

"Yep, sure mate." I chuckled and Camila looked back at us as we neared the food court and where the cinema was.

"Hi baby." I smirked at Camila and she playfully rolled her eyes with a small smile.