Somebody Else (G!P)

"I'm gonna catch up with the girls don't worry so much." Camila giggled and I smiled slightly as I felt a dull pressure in my chest.

"Don't stay out too late alright? Be safe I love you Camila." I whispered as I stood in our kitchen and she nodded.

"Love you too." She said with a small smile and she grabbed her purse off our kitchen table.

God I hated the way she said it, it was like she was forced to and I didn't want her to force anything with me. She kissed my cheek instead of my lips and I thought back to the time where she couldn't take her lips off mine even if she tried.

I sighed heavily feeling overwhelmed with the sense of change in our lives, our marriage, us in general. I wondered where things went wrong because I still wanted her I still wanted the little things.

I leaned against the counter while I watched her leave rather quickly and I looked down at my feet when I heard the door shut. I wondered who it was? Who was better than me? Who stole her heart from me? I let out a shaky breath before taking a beer from the fridge and went to walk upstairs to my now empty room.

But I heard a familiar ringtone go off the little phone vibrating against the side table of the couch. I felt my heart stop knowing she left her phone here and I tentatively walked towards it. I felt overly stupid as I walked toward the phone like it was ticking time bomb.

I picked it up as I looked at the door because it was a matter of time she would prance back through it looking for the small device. The buzzing stopped in my hand and I looked down at the iPhone.

Canada🇨🇦: I left the front door open for you babe just come on up ❤️

I frowned as I scrolled up through the messages and felt my heart break which each little conversation.

Canada🇨🇦: I love you you know that?

Mila💙: I hope so..I love you too

Canada🇨🇦: When are you gonna leave? I wanna be with you baby

Mila💙: I'm leaving right now she's asleep I just have to be back by five

Canada🇨🇦: Camila it'd be better if you just left her in general. I want you to be mine.

Canada🇨🇦: I'll treat you better

Mila💙: You know she doesn't treat me badly Shawn

Canada🇨🇦: Then why're you texting me? I can love you so much that it'll never make you change your mind.

Mila💙: Baby you already know why..

Canada🇨🇦: The kid. Right ik that but I can be a good stepdad I don't wanna be his father I just want you and I want you to be truly happy.

Canada🇨🇦: That's obviously not with her

No reply

Canada🇨🇦: Baby when are you coming over? We don't really have much time till Y/N wakes up and has to leave for work.

Canada🇨🇦: Babe?

Canada🇨🇦: I'm waiting alright I love you

I looked at the dates and I frowned as I felt sick to my stomach because that morning she had woken me up for the first time in a few months with kisses. We made love for hours but she left later on that day. I'm a dumbass for even thinking it was real.