Opposites pt. 2 (G!P)

"Where the hell have you been? Jay isn't gonna be happy when he doesn't get the right amount of money tonight- wait. Is that a hickey?" Pancho stopped himself catching the attention of Victor and his sidekick Miguel.

"Yeah so?" I mumbled trying to hide my smile.

"Ooh Paz got some tonight." He smirked and I just leaned against Victor's truck.

"Who was it? Laurenza from down the street? She fucks some shit up-"

"Nah." I chuckled shaking my head before looking around the small corner store.

"Uh the girl from the store today." I mumbled and they all stopped and looked at me.

"Oh shit you serious?" Miguel asked me as he slicked back his hair and I nodded.

"She one bad female I tell you that much." Victor said through his Hispanic accent and I smiled to myself.

"Where the hell is that crackhead Julia be at? She's supposed to be here I don't need any suspicious eyes on me right now. I'm on parole." Victor crossed his arms while Miguel popped open a Four Loco.

"Why don't you get your own corner then, you strapped right?" Pancho asked him and Victor lifted his oversized red tee shirt.

"All day, everyday baby." He pointed to the 9mm tucked in his waistband of his boxers.

"Well go I don't need no Feds watching me because of your dumbass." Pancho spoke and the buzz cut Hispanic sucked his teeth.

"You really rude fool." He huffed and crossed the street causing us to laugh at him.

"So how the hell did you get that fine ma back at the store?" Miguel asked me and I just shrugged.

"Being a decent person I guess."

"You? A decent person? You're literally in a gang selling drugs to people-"

"To keep a roof over my head and food on the table. It's better than working a under minimum wage job with bitchy bosses and managers. If I'm not going anywhere now then I sure as hell ain't gonna go anywhere then." I crossed my arms and Pancho smiled at me before patting my back.

"Well I got a call I'm gonna go by the blue before hitting y'all up again-"

"Uhm what?" Pancho and I both spoke with a frown as we looked at Miguel.

"The blue I mean I know it's dangerous but that white chick needed some powder." He mumbled lowly and I looked at Pancho before nodding with him.

"You got this Y/NN? I'm heading there with him." He mumbled and I nodded leaning against the old brick wall.

"Yeah, I got it I've done this shit a million times. He hasn't." I pointed to Miguel and he crossed his arms defensively.

"We're the same age!" The eighteen year old spoke and I nodded.

"But I've been in longer now go before you miss that shit and she spends it on some other shit from someone else." I spoke clenching my jaw and he sighed walking away while Pancho nudged me again.

"Be safe, Paz." He said his ritual saying and I nodded looking around for a familiar stoner.

They walked away and my phone buzzed in my hand as I walked down the street to not look as suspicious.

Camilita💙: You free tomorrow bby?

Paz❤️: Idk beautiful

Camilita💙: :( I miss you tho