I Got You pt. 3 (Boy x Girl)

• March 7, 2014 - Friday
11th grade
Age : 17

• March 7, 2014 - Friday• 11th grade• Age : 17

_

"Get it! Yes!" My coach yelled as I ran to the home base and high fived the next batter.

"Keep hitting like that and we'll win every game kid!" He smiled happily and I nodded as I took off my helmet before I slipped off my batting gloves.

"Babe! Psst." I heard Camila fake whisper and I looked up running my hand through my sweat drenched hair and smiled.

I jogged to the fence and smiled at my cute girlfriend as she wore her jean shorts, navy blue converse, and a cute sweater. She didn't wear her bow today and I puckered my lips through the fence and she kissed me.

"What's up, baby?" I asked as my eyes squinted due to the Miami sun.

"Uhm I have something to tell you." She whispered and I fake worried.

"You're not pregnant are you?" I gasped and she giggled deeply shaking her head.

"Stupid." She laughed and I smiled at the dumb joke knowing we both still haven't had sex.

Yep, a year of literally nothing besides almost getting caught or small hand jobs here and there. I could tell whenever we actually did try to do something more she'd get nervous. It was the main thing that stopped us nowadays but I didn't mind, I wanted her to be one thousand percent comfortable.

"But what's going on pretty?" My eyes twinkled underneath the sun as I smiled my pearly whites at her.

She gazed at me before sighing, "God, you're so cute." She mumbled and I chuckled.

"Ugh anyways my parents have a meeting in Orlando for the weekend. It's some contracting thing they needed to pair up on. Whatever. They're leaving tonight." Camila informed me and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Ah okay." I nodded getting where she was coming from and I kept back a smirk.

She awkwardly looked around as a blushed appeared on her cheeks, "We don't have to do anything sexual but uh yeah I could send Sofia to a friends house... and we could have some alone time?" She suggested and I licked my lips as she destroyed herself as she overthought her words.

"O-Or not, I mean it's fine-" I cut her off while I walked away from her and walked past the dugout.

Camila frowned and started to walk away also causing me to drop my baseball bat and helmet. I ran out of the gate and ran around the fence.

"Stupid idea, Camila, so dumb." She spoke to herself and I picked her up causing her to gasp.

I set her down and turned her around as I pressed my lips against hers while my hands rested on her cheeks. She kissed me back and smiled, "Don't ever think you're stupid. There's no judgement from me, Cam." I whispered and she nodded before giving me another kiss.