Not My Type pt. 2 (G!P)

A/N: Olivia is the one in the blue if y'all didn't know 💀

_

It's been almost a month since the last time I spoke to Camila and each day I didn't speak to her I saw those eyes get darker. She was becoming extremely stressed but I wasn't about to ruin myself to make her feel like a queen. She could have me if she just sucked up her pride.

But she didn't and each time I saw her hurt, it killed me inside but it was her turn to apologize. She didn't want me as a friend or a girlfriend then that's on her. I needed to move on and I was doing that. With Olivia in a way. She was my best friend but I could still move along with her.

_

Two months later and it hit Christmas break I had seen Camila's family come and go across the street

Two months later and it hit Christmas break I had seen Camila's family come and go across the street. They tried to greet me but I couldn't, it was sad they still wanted me around. But the most important person didn't want me around. I was living with it but it hurt too much so I was sitting in the spot I found with her. A lot of people knew about it when we were kids but I guess they also moved on cause no one ever came around anymore.

Maybe I was the only one who was stuck in the past?

It was filled with trees and shrubs and I was just sitting there hearing the occasional car pass from the street nearby. I sniffed to myself as I watched the stupid fucking movie on the white sheet where the projector was filming on. I wiped my eyes and chuckled, "Stupid fucking movie." I cleared my throat as my muscles tensed up from the breeze of the trees.

I watched the ending of The Notebook and ate the tamale I bought at the corner store. I clenched my jawline not wanting to cry but it wasn't because of the movie. I truly missed the old Camila, she was so good and cute. She actually loved me as her friend and she just traded it in for people who degraded her. It fucked with me and I honestly rarely cried even if I was hurting. I was raised in a household like that and she knew.

Olivia had gone back to California to visit her family and I was so damn alone this season. I was this seasons grinch cause I was hating on every-fucking-thing. I popped in another of Camila's favorite movies- Elf, just to torture myself even more. As the previews popped up I heard the bushes swiftly crack and a hiss came through and I quickly stood up. I frowned peeling back the large shrub and the petite young woman fell into me.

"Ow." She hissed and I looked at her elbow where it was scraped by a branch.

"You'll live." I mumbled and dropped her as I sat down on my pile of blankets.

I frowned to myself as I watched the movie and I heard Camila sigh, I mean of course I wanted her here. But I was still mad, like who the fuck does she think she is to treat me like this?