Fight House (Boy x Girl)

The loud hard punch echoed through my ears when my taped up hands landed against the man's face. Sweat dripped down my face and body as I focused more and more on the bleeding man in front of me. I punched and punched before ducking at his expected swing.

The crowd yelling around us while the concrete on the ground was speckled with spots of blood, dried blood and sweat. I grunted as the high sense of my adrenaline rush watched each little detail of the tired man's movements. I had this fight in the bag, I knew it was at his end. I just waited for my mark.

He was a heavy man he was ripped and his tattoo covered body intimidated me a bit. This was a bigger fight than I expected since I could barely get away from him. He was reckless and he had gotten a good few punches and kicks in but I had this. I wasn't going to lose when I had a huge winning streak. I haven't lost in six months I sure as hell wasn't going to now because his muscles were bigger than mine.

His eyes hardened once more and he swung but I dodged and kicked him twice, hard in the torso. He bent over and he made the mistake by looking back while I hammered a full strength punch to his face. He fell down with a groan and his head shook as his eyes slowly blinked.

I had to finish it, it would only end with someone knocked out or dead.

I groaned and punched down onto his face as my body flexed with each lunge. The man's mouth piece had flew out a few minutes ago and now his mouth was flowing with blood. His eyes had closed causing me to huff out of breath and my sweat uncontrollably dripped onto the man's chest.

The crowd had erupted even more and I looked up at the lights blaring down on us. I got up and smiled to myself while I pulled up my pants that started to sag down. I wasn't planning on fighting tonight, my eyebrow was still healing from the last fight. So of course I wasn't dressed as I wanted to for a fight but it didn't matter.

If the boss wanted me in then I was going, no questions asked, I knew better to deny from Alejandro. I clenched my jaw as my eyebrow split once again and it bled down my face. My nicely trimmed facial hair captured a lot of it but it still managed to drip onto my chest.

I exited out of the cage as I was handed hundreds of dollars with each step I took. My best friend Chance rubbed my shoulders as he directed me away from the overbearing crowd. My ribs were fucking killing me but I walked it off as my other friend Chris came up to me and Chance.

They sat me at the bar while Lauren mixed up a drink in front of me. She smirked before sliding me a drink and instead of drinking it I pressed it against my eye. I groaned causing my friends to chuckle.

"You kicked his ass tonight my guy." Chance patted my damp shoulder and I nodded.

"I also got my ass handed to me too." I snorted before drinking the alcohol and pressing it to my eye again.

"Yeah, but you were already fucked up." Chris sighed while I just sat there catching my breath.

"You did great tonight, Y/NN." Lauren said as she slid me an ice pack causing me to smile softly.

"Thank you, Ms. Lauren." I raised my drink and pressed the pack to my ribs.

The underground room was extremely packed tonight considering it was Friday. It was always packed but every Friday and Saturday everyone would pile on top of each other it seemed like. I looked around the hugely packed room looking for a certain pair of eyes and they stopped right on her.

Karla Camila Cabello pressed against the bar laughing at whatever her best friend Dinah said. Dinah was the one of three girls that bartended in the bar section. Karla was Alejandro's daughter and if he ever found out about the blossomed romance that was happening, I'd be a dead man.