Opposites pt. 3 (G!P)

"Ma I'm still the same respectful person, I wasn't doing anything wrong." I sighed and she glared at me before looking down at my backpack.

"What's in the bag you be carrying around?" She asked me and I looked down shaking my head.

"I don't do any of that shit alright? I'm helping out the way I know how and I'm not dumb I know who these people are-"

"I can't believe you selling some shit and say it's for me. I rather live in a goddamn hole than see you be what you are right now." She hissed her eyes tearing up and I grabbed her hands softly.

"Mama I'm not a bad person, alright? I'm still me. Please you gotta believe me I'm not different." I sadly looked into her eyes and she just sniffled.

"Dios mio." She shook her head, "Fix it mi hija I don't want you as this, this is not what I wanted."

She got up as she took her work bag and left the small house causing me to groan sadly. I felt my phone buzz and sighed,

Dinah-C💙: Bby you at the house?

Paz❤️: Yeah I am not for long tho I gotta meet up with Jay and the boys by the bridge

Dinah-C💙: Oh be safe alright? I love you papi

Paz❤️: 👀

Dinah-C💙: 🍌😋

Paz❤️: where are you exactly?

Dinah-C💙: Why you want some? We can't really go to the bridge since your friends will be there.

Paz❤️: Bridge meaning we'll be at the corner liquor store by the bridge.

Dinah-C💙: Miguel and his Four Loco's

Paz❤️: 💀 and you and your kinkiness

Dinah-C💙: and its only for you bby 👅

Paz❤️: Ur killing me

Dinah-C💙: 😘😘

I got up from the couch and ruffled my little brothers hair up as he ate cereal at the table.

"I'll see you at five alright? Love you, Angel." I smiled at him and he pushed my hand off of him with a giggle.

"Bye Y/NN." He yelled out while I walked out of the house and hopped onto the silver bmx bike.

I pedaled quickly down the street ignoring some girls calling out my name. Panting out as each minute passed underneath the hot sun and I rode up onto the smooth ground of the liquor store. I saw Jay smoking a blunt as he passed some guy a blue bag of some pills.

"Aye Paz come here." He nodded his head while Hector put his hand.

"You supposed to pass yo." He said through his accent and Jay stared him down.

"Get the fuck out my face." Jay spoke calmly and Hector backed up with his hands up in defense.

"Alright my bad-" He stopped himself when he stumbled into Pancho.

"Watch it fool." Pancho mumbled as he leaned against the wall sipping on a covered can of alcohol.

"Aye yo we some saw some fine ass females yesterday by the blue-"

"Man you always be 'round there you gonna getcha ass shot up in a min." Jay spoke shaking his head towards Victor and Miguel.

"We them Northerners we got this holms!" Victor playfully wrapped his arm around Miguel's neck and laughed obnoxiously.