5:15 AM

"jimin, it's yoongi." i heard at my door. i sigh and get up from my comfy sitting at the couch. opening the door, i see yoongi ready for the day with all he needs.

"yes?" i yawn.

i still haven't taken a shower just yet because i was enjoying the view in front of the couch. also known as weightlifting fairy kim bok joo. i yawned again, scratching my upper arm. i was only in sweats that rode low on my hips. i didn't sleep with a shirt last night because i felt hot, and i might be coming down with a cold. i caught Yoongi blushing a little before he answered.

"i-i wanted to walk to the station, uh, t-together." he scratched the back of his neck.

"come in. just wait on the couch while i shower. you want anything to eat or drink?" i offer, my back turned to him.

"n-no thanks, i-i had breakfast before i c-came here." he takes his shoes off, sitting on the couch.

"alright, just wait a few." i say, heading into my room.

i quickly take my shower and get dressed. i blow dry my hair and fix it before leaving the room and finding a sleeping yoongi on my couch. i chuckle softly, pushing my glasses up. i check the time; 6:15. looks like we gotta start walking soon.

"yoongi," i poke him, "yoongi."

"huh?" he wakes up.

"we gotta go." i tell him. he yawns, nodding. we slip our shoes on before grabbing our things and heading out.

"tomorrow's friday, wanna have dinner?" he looks at me.

"sure," I shrug, "my shift ends at 10:30."

"will do." he salutes me. i chuckle as we walk to the station.

we got there by 6:30, and yoongi ended up sleeping on my left shoulder until the subway came. we entered the second car, taking our seats. i forgot to bring my book, but i couldn't care less. that's very unlike me to not care about forgetting to bring a book. now that i have a friend i can see and talk to basically everyday, i don't see the need to be spending our mornings together reading like a loser. i love reading, i do, but I think i should give him my time since he's giving me his.

yoongi
hi jiminnie

jimin
we're literally sitting beside each other.

yoongi
i know, i just don't want people staring at us today

jimin
and why is that?

yoongi
i feel like they're judging us by how i always talk to you

jimin
people will always judge.

yoongi
i came out to my family yesterday. i told them i'm bisexual

jimin
how'd they take it?

yoongi: pretty well, to be honest. i was surprised they were so supportive

jimin
i haven't came out to my parents yet. i'm gay and you're the only one who knows this.

yoongi
i promise i won't tell anyone

jimin
thank you.

yoongi
no problem.
yoongi
just know that you have me

jimin
vice versa.

+

edited.

—l