2:18 PM

"i'm sorry! i didn't know what to do!" jimin threw his hands up in frustration.

"you could've told him you have a boyfriend instead of letting him flirt with you!" yoongi jealously bursts.

"i was panicking and i froze up!" jimin gave his excuse.

"still! at least you could've said you're taken." yoongi snapped.

"what if i didn't care if he flirted, huh?" jimin fired back.

"fine! don't care that your boyfriend is just trying to look out for you! don't care that your boyfriend is just trying to make sure his boyfriend won't be taken away from him! just don't care that i care!" yoongi yells. jimin was stunned and hadn't a clue on how to respond. "call me when you realize i'm just trying to look out for you." yoongi spat, gathering his things and leaving jimin's apartment, slamming the door on the way.

jimin jumped, frightened. he didn't know what to do. he didn't know whether or not he should call his mom or try to apologize to yoongi again. he didn't know if they needed to cool off for a bit or if he would fuel the fire. jimin shouted, kicking his center table. he sat down, running his hands through his hair in frustration. tears pooled jimin's eyes, threatening to fall.

when yoongi returned to his apartment, he screamed in frustration and jealousy, accidentally knocking over a vase. he sighed and took a seat on the couch. he ran a hand through his hair, feeling tears slide down his cheeks. he didn't want to fight with jimin, but the sight of his boyfriend basically flirting with another man made his blood boil.

"fucking hell!" yoongi shouted, kicking something that resulted in a fallen broken vase. "wow, shatter just like my heart did." yoongi spat.

yoongi went to pick up the shattered pieces and cut his hand along the way. he ignored the pain and continued picking up the shards, throwing them away. he sweeps up the rest and proceeds to throw it away. he went to take care of his hand and wrapped a bandage around it. he picked up his phone and dialed a familiar number.

"taehyung." he breathed out.

"long time no talk, old friend. what's up?" taehyung chuckled at the other line.

"i broke the vase." he admits.

"fuck you! we worked so hard on that vase!" taehyung shouts.

"oh shut up and make me another one. send it over quickly too, i'm used to seeing a vase in the corner." he mutters.

"were you angry?" taehyung asked.

"maybe." he mumbled.

"why?" taehyung pressed the subject.

"jimin let another man flirt with him and i told him not to let anyone flirt with him other than me. so we fought over it and now i'm telling you because i'm fucking pissed off about it." yoongi snaps.

"alright, alright, i'll make a new one. just talk things out calmly with your boyfriend and i'm sure things will turn for the best. good luck man and see you soon." taehyung bids.

"you too." yoongi muttered, hanging up. "i need a drink."

+

edited.

—l