9:14 AM

"oh my god," jimin groaned at the pounding pain, "i'm never drinking again."

jimin looked around to see yoongi's room. he looked to his side to find yoongi sleeping peacefully. jimin noticed yoongi had a grip on him, holding him close. he also noticed that yoongi didn't take off the ring, even if he was sleeping. jimin smiled, finding it cute. he laid back down, his head on yoongi's shoulder. jimin cuddled into yoongi's side and despite the fact that he has a raging headache, he decided his best medicine was to lay beside yoongi until it subsided.

yoongi was half awake. he could tell jimin laid down beside him and it made him blush. he noticed that jimin's becoming more of a soft teddy bear and that he's becoming more dominant in the relationship. to yoongi, it seems as if they've switched places. in the first place, yoongi was always the one engaging things, being super soft and smiley with him, and now that's what jimin has become. yoongi turned to be a little more dominant and found it quite interesting how they've switched places.

when yoongi heard the words that jimin wasn't going to drink again, he couldn't help but smile softly. he found it cute. jimin noticed how yoongi blushed with almost every little thing jimin did. he found it cute and adorable. he likes how yoongi takes care of him. he likes how good he is at that. although it's not clear at times, he's always caring for jimin.

"yeah, okay- no, not today." jimin sat up, getting out of the bed to grab some pain killers. he grabbed some for yoongi too before returning to the room.

"jimin." yoongi muttered.

"yeah?" jimin looked over.

"cuddle with me."

+

edited.

—l