5:21 AM

"yoongi, wake up." jimin poked yoongi's cheeks.

"later." yoongi wrapped an arm around jimin's waist.

"yoongi get up, the sun is about to rise!" jimin giggled. yoongi lazily opens his eyes, looking at a blushing jimin.

"you're so cute," yoongi pecked his cheek, "let's catch that sunrise,." yoongi pats his butt, signaling for him to get off of him.

the pair grabbed the blanket and climbed up to the roof. jimin nearly fell off by being surprised with the sight of jinyoung and jaebum already on the roof themselves. yoongi, of course, caught jimin and the pair distanced themselves from jinyoung and jaebum. jimin sat in between yoongi's legs, the blanket engulfing the couple. yoongi had his arms wrapped around jimin's waist, resting his head on top of jimin's. jimin's hands fell on top of yoongi's, their gazes set on the sun.

jimin let out a sigh of content, catching his cold breath in the morning air. yoongi smiled softly, pressing a kiss on top of jimin's head. jimin smiled, blushing softly. yoongi liked the warmth jimin radiated, hugging him closer to his chest. the sun began to rise higher every passing minute. yoongi's heart raced, jimin's also. jinyoung and jaebum peaked over at the two, smirking. they whipped their phones out, snapping pictures without their notice.

at the perfect rise, the sun displayed beautiful colors across the white clouds. it was as if the clouds were a blank canvas and the sun was the paint. yoongi took the opportunity to pull jimin into his lap, making him face yoongi. jimin blushed, his hands around yoongi's neck. yoongi's hands rested on jimin's hips, their faces extremely close.

yoongi pulled jimin in, their lips connecting.

their first kiss, shared under a beautiful sunrise.

+

edited.

—l