4:16 AM

"who's at the door this early in the morning?" i heard a sleepy yoongi behind the door. "oh, it's you."

"let me help you pack so you won't need to rush. i'll tell you what to pack." i step inside.

"you're warm." he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"i-i know," i blush softly, "now we have to get packing." i tell him.

"we have like 3 hours," he mumbles, "i want to sleep a little longer." he yawns. 

"fine, but one hour only," i turn to face him, "i'm kinda tired too." i chuckle.

"come on." he grabs my wrist and pulls me to his room.

his room is very dark and neat. i can tell he has black walls, the ceiling left white with what appears to be glow in the dark paint creating a picture. i take my coat off, along with my glasses, and follow yoongi into the bed. i set an alarm and make sure my ringer is all the way up, just so i can wake up. i was taken by surprise when yoongi pulled me down with him and completely latched onto me. i tried not to breathe too hard since i felt my heart race at the sudden action. yoongi laid half on me and half not. his legs wrapped around mine, entangling it together. i didn't mind at all, not one bit. 

"sleep, jimin." he mumbles. seconds later, i poke him a few times to which there was no response. i can tell he's deep asleep already. 

"why is my heart racing?" 

+

triple update because why not? i'm getting my hair cut and re-dyed tomorrow and i cant fucking wait holy shit i haven't cut it and re-dyed it in a year, wait, a little over a year. i'm excited. 

edited.

—l