8:16 PM

there will be a flashback somewhere in this chapter, it'll be in italics. enjoy.

"what a great first date." jimin sighs, entering the amusement park again.

"since we're here, why not make the best out of it?" yoongi smiles crookedly.

"i guess." jimin lets out a breath, looking around. yoongi slipped his hand into jimin's, pretending not to notice at all. jimin blushed wildly, smiling at the small gesture.

"which ride first?" yoongi faced him.

"wh-whichever." jimin chuckles nervously, his cheeks pink.

"let's go on the vertex!" yoongi pulls jimin with him. jimin's smile faltered halfway to the line. He stopped all of the sudden, causing yoongi to turn around in worry. "jimin? You okay?"

"can we please just go anywhere but this spot right now?" jimin couldn't tear his eyes off his ex. his ex was with another guy, and he can see bruises on the guy's arm.

"why? jimin, you have to tell me what's wrong." yoongi squeezed his shoulders and cupped his face, making jimin face yoongi eye-to-eye.

jimin didn't use his words, staring at his ex and pointing

jimin didn't use his words, staring at his ex and pointing. of course, yoongi was confused as to why he was pointing and staring. he connected their foreheads together, making jimin look into yoongi's eyes. yoongi tried to reassure the younger, bringing his hands down to jimin's. he squeezed them reassuringly, giving him a worried look.

"use your words, baby." yoongi looked into his eyes.

"m-my ex." he points again. yoongi turns, looking in the direction jimin pointed. "can we please go?" jimin tugged at yoongi's hands.

"alright, let's go that way." yoongi points to the opposite way.

jimin nods, clinging onto yoongi. they walked for a good fifteen minutes, finding their way to a large crowd where everyone gathered to watch a performance by some staff members in front of the carousel. jimin rested his head on yoongi's shoulder, softly smiling in relief. jimin entwined their fingers, blushing ever so slightly. yoongi looked at the younger who was already looking at him. yoongi blushed and looked away quickly, trying to hide his smile.

the performing staff began to ask the audience if they'd like to come on stage to show off any talent they possessed. yoongi volunteered him and jimin, rushing up to the stage. they introduced themselves and yoongi announced that they'd be dancing. jimin felt embarrassed, wondering how yoongi knew he liked to dance.

"eomma, do you know where jimin is?" yoongi poked his head in the kitchen.

"he should be in the little dance room he has here. it should be two doors down the left side of the hall." mrs. park guided. yoongi thanked her, walking off to find jimin. finding the door, he heard a familiar song. the chorus of me gustas tu by gfriend was blasting through the speakers.

jimin was dancing it passionately, getting all the steps right. yoongi was surprised jimin danced well. yoongi wanted to dance it with him, yet he was afraid to show he wanted to. later that night, yoongi spent about two or more wee hours of the morning learning the whole dance until he got it right. he did it because he wanted to dance with jimin.

"what song will you be dancing to?" one of the staff members asked.

"me gustas tu by gfriend." yoongi spoke confidently. jimin smiled, covering his face as he turned red.

everyone cheered during their whole dance. jimin was surprised yoongi danced it so well. yoongi was happy he put all that hard work to good use. by the end of their dance, jimin felt embarrassed but yoongi didn't. He told jimin how much of a great dancer he really is and that he stood up long hours just to learn the dance and dance it with him. jimin was grateful, of course, and he loved how yoongi stood up long hours just to dance with him. the pair ended up finding their way by a large crowd gathered to watch the firework display.

jimin had laid his head on yoongi's shoulder, smiling. yoongi looked down at him and smiled that he's smiling. jimin looked up, their eyes meeting. jimin blushed, getting redder by the second. yoongi found it extremely cute, pinching his cute chubby cheeks.

"thank you." jimin smiles.

"for?" yoongi raised a brow.

"for staying up so long just to dance with me." jimin smiles up at him, hugging yoongi's arm.

"i wanted to do it for you." yoongi looked away shyly. "i wanted to impress you."

"you impressed me." jimin smiles.

"i'm glad i did." yoongi smiles down at jimin, kissing his forehead.

"look! it's starting!" jimin pointed to the sky where one firework had displayed its colors.

jimin stared into the night sky, gasping and saying 'wow' with almost every burst. he found the display beautiful. he loved how the bright colors lit up the night sky. yoongi couldn't focus on the display even if he wanted to. he was too focused on watching jimin's reactions. with every reaction yoongi saw, he couldn't help but smile and have his heart beat faster. he found the display pretty, but found jimin beautiful.

"jimin." yoongi called his name. jimin looked over, a smile evident on his face.

"yeah?" jimin kept the smile on his face.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

+

AYE 800+ READS?!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 1000. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

2018 update: edited.

—l