3:21 PM

"no, don't push me, yoongi. yoongi i swear—" jimin was cut off when yoongi pushed him into the pool. the family and yoongi burst into laughter, laughing at how pissed jimin was when he resurfaced.

"i'm sorry." yoongi laughs, cracking a soft smile.

"just help me out." he stuck his hand out.

"alright." he chuckles, sticking his right hand out for jimin to grab.

"sike." jimin pulled the older in. jimin laughed, waiting for him to resurface.

"hey!" yoongi shouted.

"pay back." jimin stuck his tongue out at him.

"let's just go." he mumbles, grabbing his wrist and walking out of the pool.

mrs. park smirked at them before taking a picture. mr. park told her to stop being such a fangirl but she argued backing saying she couldn't help it. jimin ended up blushing hard whereas yoongi was perfectly fine. he didn't mind holding onto the younger while he blushed like a tomato walking behind him. they take their seats at the beach chairs, drying off.

"you know, we should just go to an amusement park for spring break," yoongi suggested, "since all we do is piss each other off with water." he chuckles.

"that's a good idea," mrs. park spoke up, "hon, we should plan something for spring break so the boys can have fun without thinking about work."

"i'll agree with whatever you pick." he waved her off, going back to the snack in his lap.

"hyung, your phone is ringing." jinyoung tossed jimin his phone. he nods before answering.

"park jimin." he returned to his cold self.

"hello sir, i was just calling to make sure that you'll be coming back monday." jimin's secretary- who he was bound to fire- asked.

"i will be back monday, and you should be packed and out by then. you're fired, my new secretary will mail you your last check." he hung up.

"woah, did you seriously just fire her?" yoongi asked.

"yeah, she's kinda dumb. she got the files mixed up and it led to an almost-fatal ending. plus, we need someone better."

"and who may that be?" yoongi mumbles.

"you, duh. i saw your texts last night, your bosses fired you. they're sending in your paychecks and now you'll be working with me for more than what they pay." jimin puts his phone down.

"you're serious?" he grins.

"of course, i'd do anything for you."

+

edited.

—l