10:16 AM (Pt. 3)

"yoongi! let's go! come on!" jimin dragged yoongi into the pool.

"no, i hate public pools." yoongi sighed, letting jimin pull him.

"please? for me?" jimin asked, their ankles submerged into the water.

"fine." yoongi sighed. jimin grinned happily, turning to walk deeper into the water. yoongi smiled at jimin's happiness, his heart racing.

"hyung, swim with me." jimin pulled yoongi. he sighed and submerged himself, seeing jimin do the same after.

the pair ended up swimming, joined by jinyoung, jaebum, and yejin, for another two hours. by the time they got dry, jimin had wandered off with yoongi to a souvenir shop. yoongi ended up buying something cute for jimin, but kept it a secret. jimin bought yoongi a ring but kept it a secret.

they left the small shop and began to walk around, looking at all the other shops and rides. a group of small children began to stampede in the same direction the two were walking. yoongi hadn't noticed until little screams were let out. jimin was too engrossed with walking and looking at the shops and rides to notice the little children. the little children didn't care where they were going, running into the couple and scaring jimin, causing him to fall backwards.

"woah!" jimin screamed. he closed his eyes tight, preparing for impact. but it never came.

"i swear, you're too clumsy." yoongi smirked down at the boy he caught in his arms.

"y-yoongi!" jimin blushed, his eyes wide. "p-people are staring." jimin points out. the position they were in made it look like they were dancing and yoongi dipped jimin.

"Let them stare," yoongi pecked jimin's nose, "let's go?" he helped him up. jimin blushed, nodding. "alight, let's go there." yoongi points to an arcade.

"okay." jimin smiled widely.

+

edited.

—l