8:50 AM

the chapters will be 3rd person from now on

jimin was the first to wake up. he was surprised at the sight in front of him—not that he didn't mind or anything— yoongi's clothed chest. jimin realized his arms were wrapped around him and vice versa. yoongi had quite the grip on him. the night before, his family— excluding yejin because she's too young— held a meeting without the couple. they like them together, and they know how stubborn their son can be. jimin's mom came up with a plan, operation: get yoongi & jimin together.

"what?" jimin looks around, seeing this is his old bedroom. "yoongi-"

"ssh, you're warm." he croaked before going back to sleep.

"u-um." jimin looked around again.

he sighed, giving up and laying his head back on yoongi's chest. yoongi released one of his arms from wrapping jimin and ran his hand through his beautiful, rose gold-cotton pink hair. jimin found it soothing, the action making him feel tired again. yoongi liked how soft his hair felt. he loved the fact that jimin was laying on him and it made his heart race every time he thought about it.

"hmm, keep doing that." jimin mumbles, snuggling into his chest. yoongi let out a soft chuckle, making a blush appear on jimin's face.

"we have to get them together," jimin's mom whispered to her husband, "they're too cute and oblivious to the fact that they obviously like each other."

"i didn't sign up for this, you're like some fangirl or whatever." mr. park sighs.

"you did sign up for this by marrying me you dumb fuck," she deadpanned, "it's not my fault you married me." she shrugs.

"it kind of is, because if i wasn't so in love with you, then maybe we wouldn't be dealing with whatever your plan is," he sighs, "i'm gonna go eat." he walked off.

"jinyoung!" his mother whispered loudly.

"yeah?" he walked up to her.

"you and me, we're going to get those two together. spring break is coming up, am i right?" she faced her younger son.

"yeah, it's the monday after this one." he lets her know.

"perfect." she grins.

"eomma, what are you planning?" he crossed his arms.

"something," she rubbed her hands together, "now go get some breakfast. i'll wake the two." she waves him off.

meanwhile, jimin and yoongi fell back asleep. yoongi was still running his hand through jimin's hair, something jimin didn't want yoongi to halt. but that was short-lived as mrs. park woke up the sleepy couple. the two woke up, yet they lingered in bed for a bit. yoongi didn't want jimin to leave just yet and jimin's mom was secretly taking pictures of them. she planned to have them shown at their wedding one day. if that were to happen, she also liked their position and how much of a baby jimin looked and how much of a good boyfriend yoongi appeared to be. soon enough, the pair got up and they both went into jimin's bathroom. there were two toilets so they both got to pee at the same time. they washed their hands, brushed their teeth, and washed their faces together. since yoongi was more tired than jimin was, jimin had to hold onto yoongi to keep him from stumbling around. jimin found it cute how tired he was and yoongi found it cute how jimin made sure he wouldn't bump into anything that can hurt him. the pair took a seat at the dining table, resting on each other. jimin's head on yoongi's right shoulder, yoongi's head atop jimin's. mrs. park squealed on the inside yet she didn't let it show for the sake of her plan being ruined.

"good morning." yejin walks in, taking a seat beside yoongi.

"yejin, do you want some juice?" mrs. park faced her youngest. she nodded, yawning tiredly.

"yoongi oppa," yejin tugged on the bottom of his shirt, "can you take me for ice cream later today?" she looks up at him with wide, innocent eyes.

"yeah, if you want." he looks down at her with a soft smile on his face.

"let's eat." jimin's dad declares.

they ate in pure silence, mrs. park sneaking glances at the two who sat extremely close. by the time breakfast was finished, jimin and yoongi both went to get ready for the day. they accidentally wore similar outfits, yet none bothered to change or add a piece of clothing to their outfit. yejin found it cute then lightly dismissed it since she wanted ice cream. jimin drove since yoongi isn't familiar with busan. the ride to the shop was quiet since the low hum of the music made them shut up. jimin bought the ice cream for the trio, not caring if yoongi wanted to pay for his own. he wanted to treat him.

"jimin oppa, when will you come back?" yejin looked up to her older brother.

"i don't know, maybe whenever i have a break." jimin shrugged.

"when is your next break then?" she pressed the subject.

"well, spring break. it's two weeks away."

"then come back in two weeks." she grins.

"let's talk to eomma first," he told her, "do you mind coming back?" jimin told yoongi.

"i love your family, of course i'd love to come back." he chuckles.

"great." he mumbles.

on the way home, yejin decided to tell the couple up front about her week in school. she complained about homework and how the teacher was being unfair because she took away yejin's book when they weren't supposed to be reading. yoongi and jimin were content, and yoongi couldn't stop thinking. he thought about him and jimin as a couple, but he ruled that jimin wouldn't like him like that. what he doesn't know is that jimin's thinking the same thing. yoongi thought about last night where they slept beside- and on top of- each other. he liked jimin's warmth, the way they held onto each other, the way jimin snuggled his face into his chest, and the way they were both comfortable with the skinship. yoongi liked being able to sleep beside jimin, he liked the thought of waking up to him. he liked running his hand through his hair, the way jimin liked it, the way it lulled jimin to sleep, the way his hair felt. yoongi liked how jimin didn't want to let him go, he liked the fact that jimin wanted to be with him. as for jimin, he was deadly in love with his smell. jimin loved yoongi's scent, the way it perfectly suited him. jimin enjoyed how yoongi played with his hair and how he gripped onto him in the morning. he liked his morning voice and how raspy it was. jimin loved their moment last night, and he really didn't want to get up because he loved yoongi's company and presence. he loved how comfortable they were, he loved how yoongi would pat his back here and there. jimin loved yoongi, and yoongi loved jimin.

they were just too oblivious.

+

edited.

—l