6:15 PM

"kfc?" jimin chuckled, both of his hands wrapped around yoongi's.

"yup, let's eat." yoongi pulled jimin into the restaurant.

"how?" jimin asked, staring at yoongi lovingly after they sat.

"how what?" yoongi asked confusedly.

"how did you make my cold heart melt?" jimin blushed at the cheesiness.

"because i'm the sun in your life. i melt your winter into spring, slowly turning into summer." yoongi smirked.

"stop." jimin blushed, covering his face with his tiny hands.

"your hands are so cute." yoongi peeled jimin's hands off his face, placing his soft, plump baby hands into his large veiny ones.

"your hands are sexy." jimin stared at the veins popping out.

"i hope you know we can hear you." jimin's head turned behind him to see a smirking namjoon and seokjin.

"i want to die," jimin hid his face, "i'm so embarrassed."

"it's cute, you make me want to kiss you all over the face." yoongi lifted his chin.

"shut up." jimin embarrassingly whined.

"you're so cute."

later that night, the two boys headed over to the club nearby. jimin was nervous as it's his first time drinking. yoongi was perfectly fine, he's drank before. yoongi was a little nervous for jimin. of course, he wondered how jimin would be drunk yet he doesn't want him drinking himself to the point where he doesn't care who he's with and someone could take advantage of him.

"you ready?" yoongi asked over the loud music.

"y-yeah." jimin nods.

"let's go." yoongi entwined their fingers. jimin blushed as yoongi led them towards the bar. yoongi got them something not as strong as what yoongi would regularly drink. H\he didn't want jimin to black out from the sudden strength of the alcohol.

"hey sexy," a voice startled jimin, "can i buy you a drink?" another man steps between him and yoongi.

"no." jimin rolls his eyes, drinking the drink yoongi bought.

"why not? maybe we could go somewhere quieter." the man suggests.

"i have a boyfriend, thank you very much." jimin snaps.

"boyfriend? i don't see you with anyone." the man smirked at jimin.

"that's because you rudely stepped in between us." yoongi stood. he may not be taller than him, but his gaze was intimidating.

"y-yoongi." the man widens his eyes in shock.

"good evening, hyuk," yoongi smirked, "i'd love it if you'd back off my boyfriend."

"f-forgive me." hyuk looked down.

"i'll let this slide just this once, but if you dare go near him again, i think we'll have to relearn what i am capable of doing." yoongi threatened.

"y-yes, sir." hyuk nodded vigorously.

"go." yoongi snaps. hyuk quickly left, going to the other side of the club. yoongi faced jimin, seeing a smirk on his face. "what's with the look?" yoongi tilts his head.

"that was hot." jimin nods.

"oh really now?" yoongi stepped closer to jimin.

"very, now kiss me." jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck, pulling him in for a sweet kiss.