8:36 AM

"yoongi, you're going to need to help me with this one. she's stubborn and hates needles." jimin poked his head out.

"on my way." yoongi put down the paperwork and headed towards the room jimin was in.

"sunhi, please listen to doctor park." her tired mother sighs.

"no! i don't like needles!" she shouts.

"um..." yoongi gulped softly.

"sunhi, this is yoongi." jimin introduced them. sunhi looked up at him with wide, dreamy eyes.

"eomma, he's cute." sunhi whispered to her mother loudly. yoongi chuckled softly.

"i heard you're getting shots today." he takes a seat in front of her.

"yeah i am, i don't like needles." she pouts.

"neither do i, but you need them. i promise, they don't hurt. i got lots of them already and they don't hurt. i promise you, they're good for you." yoongi tried reasoning with the kid.

"o-okay." she nervously nods.

"how old are you?" yoongi tried distracting her.

"i'm 8 years old!" she beamed. jimin took the opportunity and stuck the needle in her arm, pushing the medicine in and quickly taking it back out.

"you're done." jimin put a bandaid on her.

"i didn't even feel that!" she grins at the two.

"see what i told you?" yoongi grins, tilting his head.

"thank you, mister!" she smiles brightly.

"alright, i'll put a fifteen-minute timer on you. after it rings, you may go. if you feel any dizziness before the timer goes off, please let us know." jimin spoke to both sunhi and her mother. 

"we will, thank you." her mother bowed at the two. the pair bowed back before leaving the room together.

"oh yoongi, making little girls fall for you at first sight." jimin chuckles, handing the charts over to the nurses in the front.

"what can i say? i'm pretty attractive." yoongi smirks to himself.

"i highly doubt that."

"you can't doubt my looks."

"oh, but i did, babe."

+

edited.

—l