1:10 PM

"my boys!" mrs. park ran out of the house and hugged the two. "i missed you both so much." she mumbles.

"we missed you too, eomma." jimin chuckles.

"come on! lunch is ready. we go to the amusement park monday." she informed the two. she smirked, walking behind them. she's got a plan to get them together and she can't wait for it to unfold. "i forgot to add that we leave for the hotel tonight."

"really? we won't unpack then." jimin spoke up.

"alright." his mom nods.

"let's eat!" jimin subconsciously slipped his hand into yoongi's. yoongi blushed as he felt Jimin entwine their fingers together.

"yoongi oppa!" yejin screeched, latching onto his leg. "i missed you!"

"missed you too." yoongi chuckled, stroking her hair.

"come on, yejin, let's eat." mrs. park pulls her away. 

"let's go?" jimin grins. yoongi nods and they walk into the kitchen.

"welcome back." mr. park nods at the two. they nod back and spot jinyoung with someone at the table, laughing.

"and who might this be?" jimin smirked at his younger brother.

"o-oh, this is jaebum. j-jaebum, that's jimin, my older brother and his boyfriend, yoongi," jinyoung nervously chuckled.

"we're not dating-" jimin started.

"-yet." yoongi smirked.

"wh-what?" jimin blinked.

"nothing." yoongi shook his head. the blushing pair takes a seat across from jinyoung and jaebum.

"let's eat!" mrs. park brought the food in.

the parks, yoongi, and jaebum all had a great conversation about the trip tomorrow. they all agreed to split up but meet for the fireworks in the end. of course, jinyoung and jaebum would be together, yoongi and jimin together, and mr. and mrs. park with yejin. yoongi liked the arrangement, blushing every time the pair stole glances. mrs. park smirked at them as they stole glances. she found it really cute and wanted to make it her mission to get them 'together' together. yoongi had his hand on jimin's thigh almost the whole time they were sat around the table. jimin couldn't help but blush at the small gesture.

"so, how'd you guys meet?" jaebum asked.

"do you want me to say it?" yoongi asked jimin.

"please." he muttered.

"well, i remember it was early in the morning, six-thirty maybe. i sat next to him on the bench and i tried to converse with him but he had his nose stuck in a book and acted really cold." yoongi chuckles. "we met every morning after that and i always engaged the conversation. he'd either respond with a groan, one word, or would be an ass. but i kept bugging him until he finally payed attention and we grew as friends." yoongi slowly looked over to jimin.

"are you sure you guys aren't dating? looks like it to me." jaebum shrugs.

"we're not-"

"-yet."

+

edited.

—l