3:11 AM

"yoongi." jimin cried in his sleep, clutching the sheets. "yoongi!" jimin cried again. "yoongi!" jimin had finally woken up.

he shot up, looking around. it was currently 3:11 in the morning. jimin breathed heavily, getting up and slipping his house slippers on. he grabbed a jacket and his phone and keys, making his way down the hall to yoongi's door. as he sniffles, he knocked the door softly before ringing the bell 5 minutes after there was no response. yoongi opened the door seconds after hearing the bell, rubbing his eyes.

"jimin?" yoongi yawned.

"yoongi." jimin mumbled, pulling him in for a hug out of nowhere.

"jimin, what's wrong?" yoongi hugged him back, pulling him into the house.

"i-i had a bad dream and i just- i need you right now." jimin clutched onto him.

"let's go to my room, okay? it's cold." yoongi led him into his room.

the pair laid in the bed, cuddling. yoongi was trying to calm jimin down, reassuring him that everything's alright. jimin refused to let yoongi go for the littlest thing. he was scared.

his dream consisted of him and yoongi. jimin was with yoongi and something had come in, separating the two. jimin tried to look for yoongi everywhere, wondering where he went. jimin was afraid of being alone in a place he wasn't familiar with. in the dream, jimin had walked around endlessly just to find yoongi's body in a ditch in a pool of blood. as the dream went on, jimin was trying to wake yoongi up to see if it was just a joke or something. In the dream, yoongi was stabbed and shot four times then was abandoned in a ditch. jimin was afraid of losing yoongi, and that dream he had scared him to the core.

"do you wanna talk about it?" yoongi was running his hands through jimin's hair.

"it was about you and i, the dream," jimin starts, "and we were together, walking. something, more like someone, came in and separated us. i found myself walking alone in an unfamiliar place, lonely and scared. i couldn't find you, so i walked endlessly to see where you may be. i found you in a ditch. you were lying in a pool of your own blood, stabbed and shot at. in my dream, i lost you a-and i was scared. i don't want to lose you." jimin's eyes welled with tears.

"you won't ever lose me, jimin. that was just a dream, okay? what matters is that you and i are right here right now, together." yoongi holds jimin closer.

"i love you."

+

900 READS?!?! GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!

I'M SHOCKED TBH I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET THAT MUCH READS. I REMEMBER JUST LAST WEEK IT WAS LIKE 500 SOMETHING AND NOW ITS 900 GEE I LOVE YOU ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

2018 update: edited.

—l