Background

A/N This is background information so you know how Klara got her powers.

Year X391

Igneel: Acnologia has risen and Zeref is taking over. What should we do?

Metallicana: There needs to be someone that stop them from ruining Earthland.

Grandiene: I have an idea!

Ocean: Yes?

Grandiene: Why don't we have a dragon slayer to stop them?

Igneel: I like that, but what kind?

Metallicana: How about the rarest dragon slayer that will ever be created?

Igneel: Great idea! 

Ocean: Well, female dragon slayers are rare...

Igneel: Alright, we are getting somewhere.

Negramis: I got it! A female thunder dragon slayer!

Igneel: Yes, it's perfect! Thunder dragon slayers are the rarest ones.

Ocean: Alright, should we make her stronger?

Igneel: Yes, we should.

Negramis: Do you want me to get Angelica? She can make a lacrima for her that's fused with angel dragon slayer power when she's born.

Ocean: That's a great idea!

Negramis: Great! I'll go get her now.

And so, the dragons came together to create a dragon slayer so strong that she will destroy Acnologia and Zeref. She will be known as the Legendary Dragon Slayer.

Year X770

"Doctor! Please hurry!" a woman cried out in pain.

"Hold on dear, the baby is almost out," the Doctor said as sweat drops form around his face.

As the baby pops out, the woman relaxes and the Doctor takes the baby to evaluate it.

"Honey, do you think our baby will be a dragon slayer or a celestial mage?" asked the woman with worry.

"I don't know, but our baby will be a mage for sure." replied the man.

"I'm back with your baby Mrs. Sitori," the Doctor said, "Your baby is a girl and I have to say this, but...she is a thunder dragon slayer and will have to be taught by a thunder dragon."

The new parents are shocked by this news. They look back at the Doctor and gave a worried look.

"Well, can we have some time with our baby before we let her off?" asked Mrs. Sitori.

"Of course, let me know when you are ready," replied the Doctor.

Mrs. Sitori grabs her baby and cooed her gently to sleep.

"Honey, what should we name our little girl?"

"How about...Klara!"

"Oh, that's a great name for her. Hello Klara Sitori."

The baby starts to laugh as she feels her eyes closing.

"Aw, she likes the name, honey," cooed Mrs. Sitori.

"I thought it would be a great name for a strong family like us. A name that sounds gentle and innocent, yet filled with fury as she fights her way through missions," Mr. Sitori explained.

"Are you ready to do this dear?" asked Mrs. Sitori with worry and guilt.

"Whenever you are."

And thus how Klara Sitori is born. What her parents and the Doctor doesn't know is that Klara has an angel dragon lacrima inside of her body ready to be grown and used for its purpose.

A/N Hoped you enjoy it and let me know if I spelled any of the dragon's names wrong. Ocean is the water dragon and I made it up.