Realization

Klara's View

I feel his mouth break away from mine as I smile once more. 

"So," I start to say, "What happens now?"

"Well, I-"

"Sting!" Rogue shouts out, "We need to get home or you'll be behind with papers and reports!"

"Rogue, shut up!" Sting cries back.

He looks back at me as I start to slap him hard in the face.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"You're master of Sabertooth now? You could've told me before all of this."

"I'm sorry about that...I really didn't want to bring it up."

"It's okay, Sting. You have duties to do and I'll respect that."

"Thanks Klara, you're the best."

He begins to kiss me once more, until someone interrupts it.

"Hey Klara! We're going to the guild to celebrat-Oh! I'm sorry about my interruption!" says Rosie.

"It's okay, Rosie. Speaking of interruptions...will I ever have to interrupt you and Lector?" I say with a smirk.

"Sh-shut up!" she cries back with a crimson face.

"Anyway, Sting. Do you want to come to the guild and celebrate with us?"

"Umm, I don't know. I hate to catch up on papers and more repo-"

"Sting! Aren't you coming to celebrate?" Lector asks.

"Yeah, give me a minute. I guess I am going."

"I'm so excited!" I cry out in excitement. I kiss him on the lips and hold his hand. "Let's go!"

We run towards the guild, realizing I'm with the person I care about so much. We might have to deal with a long-distance relationship, but it will be alright. I believe in our connection. I look up at me and smile real big. This is the guy that made me happy. This is the guy that made me realize there is more in life than fighting. 

A/N I'm so sorry for taking this long to update! I had so much work to do from school! Spring break is coming up for me, so hopefully I'll update more often. Hoped you enjoy it!