The Stara Wedding Part 1

A year later

After many months of planning, arguing which cake flavor is the best (chocolate is the best obviously!), and finding the perfect wedding dress, everything was ready. Hopefully, it'll be perfect. I glanced at my engagement ring one more time and smiled. I felt some hands sliding around my waist.

"Are you excited my future wife? Your future husband can't wait any longer!" Sting said as he kissed my cheek. 

"Hehe, you're gonna have to wait for two more weeks, sweetie." I turned around in my seat and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Ummm, hey lovebirds? Can I have Klara back please?" Cana asked. 

"Oh! Sorry about that, Cana. I didn't even see you there. I'll let you lovely ladies talk then." Sting replied as he tried to find Natsu. 

"Sorry about that Cana, he's been so jumpy about this wedding that he wants to do it now." I said. I sighed and looked over my shoulder to see Sting and Natsu laughing over some joke I guess. "Besides, my dress needed to hemmed, so I'm trying it on today to make sure it's at the right length."

Cana noticed I was looking around the guild hall. She took a nice, long sip of her beer. "Sooo, are you going now or are you going to keep looking around seeing your memories play back? You're not leaving the guild, you know that, right?" I looked at her, totally forgot I zoned out. "Hm? Oh yes, I'm heading over there now. You can come with me if you want. It'll be nice to have a buddy there. Yes, I know I'm not leaving Fairy Tail, but it's crazy how far I've come." Cana smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for? You can't let your maid of honor get drunk before you try on your dress, come on!"

Cana hopped off the bar stool and I followed right behind her.  By the time we arrived, I was panting from the unexpected sprint Cana pulled off. "I can't believe you wanted me to arrive sweaty!"

She laughed. "That wasn't my purpose, I'm surprised your panting." I looked over at her. "Yeah well, just because I'm the legendary dragon slayer, doesn't mean I'm not like everybody else." I calmed down my breathing and walked inside. Cana looked down at my feet. "Hey, where's Rosie?" she asked. 

"Oh, she's arriving later. Her and Lector are having a lovely date before the big day." I replied back. Rosie and I thought it would be nice to have both weddings happening on the same day. After a week of our engagement, Lector proposed to Rosie. Sting and Lector thought about it and agreed, it would be nice to see our lovely exceeds getting married right along with us. 

I spotted the lady that helped me tried on dresses three months ago. "Angie! Look who's back!" I said with great excitement. 

Angie looked over and saw me. "Ah Klara, so good to see you!" We hugged for a brief minute. "Are you ready to try on your newly hemmed dress?" I nodded very quickly. "Great! Come with me. Oh, I see you brought a friend?" 

"Oh yes, you remember Cana? She's my maid of honor." I said, "Of course, my exceed should be coming any minute."

Angie smiled. "Hello there, Cana. Did you like the color of your dress?" 

"Yes, Angie. It was perfect." Cana replied.

I wanted the bridesmaids to have purple dresses, but I didn't know what shade. We eventually decided on a deep plum and it looks gorgeous on everyone.

"Klara, did Rosie like her dress? I hoped it fit her nicely." 

Rosie came barging in the door before I can even reply. "I'm here! I'm here! I heard you talking about my dress and yes, I loved it. Thank you Angie!"

"You're welcome, Rosie." Angie replied.

I gave Rosie a big hug and used telepathy to message her saying we'll take about the date later. Rosie nodded. Angies gestured a hand, telling us to follow her into the dressing rooms. She opened one of the doors and pushed me right inside. "Alright Klara, let's see if we got the hemming right."