Living the Couple Life

I slam the doors open and shout to everyone in the guild hall.

"Hey, everyone! I have returned!" 

"Oh, thank God Klara," Cana sighed in relief, "Master has been wanting to talk to you."

"Oh, okay. Thanks Cana."

I run upstairs and knock on Master's door. I hear a voice as I open the door.

"Ah, Klara, good to see you again."

"You too, Master."

"Do you think you'll be staying here for a while?"

"Most likely, why?"

"Well, I was thinking...maybe you should become our new master."

"What? Why me?"

"Well, you seem like the right type and it could help you out with your relationship with Sting."

"Master, I would love to but...I still want to do missions."

"I understand completely. Just let me know whenever you're ready."

"I will Master."

I exit out of the room and head downstairs to see Rosie doing a drink-off with Cana. I sighed in exhaustion and exit out of the guild. I'll let Rosie do her thing while I do mine. I head back home and see a surprise as I walk in.

"Welcome home, Klara."

"Sting-kun!" I cry out in joy. I run up to him giving him a big bear hug and a quick peck on the lips. "Why are you here?"

"I can't come to Magnolia and surprise my girlfriend?"

"You can, I'm just shocked."

"Hehe, glad you are."

I notice that he cooked some dinner for us. I tell him thanks and sit down, waiting for him to sit as well. We both dig in, basically inhaling it since we are dragon slayers.

"So," Sting starts out after a bite, "Did you come back from a mission? You're eating more than usual."

"Yeah, I did...a hard one."

"Was it hard or are you just saying that because it wasn't?"

"It was hard for Rosie, not for me."

"Ah, wait, where is Rosie?"

"She's doing a drink-off with Cana. Don't worry she's in human form for that. Why is Lector here?"

"Yeah, he is. But he can wait all night."

"Awww, that's so sweet of him."

"It sure is."

We just stare at each other, focusing on our little details on our face (I know, call me weird). I start to clean up as Sting helps out. After that, he leans towards my face and pulls me into a passionate kiss. This is the kind of thing I can look forward to everyday. If we continue living like this, it can probably lead to something greater.

A/N Omg! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I had so much to do and this wasn't on my mind. I hope to update more before more things come flying at me. I really apologize and don't worry, something good is about to happen in the next chapter ;)