Do I Love Her?

Sting's View

I look up at the sky, seeing Klara flying away...well, Rosie is flying but Klara is gone. She is gone form my presence. I don't think I've ever felt this sad before. Rogue pats my back telling me it's gonna be alright. I try to agree with him, but I can't. It won't be alright. Why am I crying? I need to act like a true dragon slayer, not a weakling.

"Sting," Rogue says, "it's gonna be okay. You can cry all you want. I understand how much you cared for her."

"But, but, you...loved her, didn't you?" I ask with concern.

"Well, I had a slight crush on her, but I see the way you look at her. You love Klara."

I try to take in what Rogue just said. Do I love her? It's true I care about her, but now...I understand. I really had feelings for her, but I was afraid...afraid of telling her how I truly felt. My cheeks begin to feel warm as I think about this. I finally give Rogue an answer.

"Yes Rogue. I really do love Klara. I wished I told her how I felt and-"

"You will Sting. Just give it time."

Tears swell up in my eyes again. I begin to cry even harder.

"There there Sting. I'm sure she loves you too."

I doubt that Klara does love me back, but Rogue could be right. I sit down on the bench and cry away more tears. Rogue sits down beside me and I let him hug me real tight. Rogue is a true friend. I look up to see Lector bawling his eyes out calling Rosie's name once in awhile. I feel bad for him too. This is just a bad day for me, Lector, and the whole guild of Sabertooth in general. I hope to find Klara again, so I can tell her how much she means to me and how I loved her since we became friends. I continue to cry until the moon shines bright. Oh Klara, I hope you feel the same way about me too. And if you do, please keep your promise true. I feel my eyes start to get heavy as sleep comes to welcome me as an old friend. Good, I need sleep. I need dreams and and enough rest so I can think about everything...especially after what happened today.

A/N I hoped you enjoy it! It was a short chapter, but I didn't want anyone to ruin their technology with floods of tears. It will be back to Klara's point of view in the next chapter.