Background Part 2

A/N I realized I need more information for you to understand everything and how she was trained. So, here is part 2 and enjoy!

Year X774

"Hey Negramis! Watch this! Thunder Dragon Roar!" cried out a little girl.

"That's really good Klara, nice job! Can you do your special power yet?" asked Negramis.

"I can try....Dragon Secret Art, Thunder Dragon Rolling of the Thunderbirds!"

Strong black and gray power shoots out from Klara's hands as the stream formed into birds and rumbled into the sky, as it explodes a bright, white light.

"How was that Negramis?" asked an exhausted Klara.

"That was perfect Klara. For a four year old, you know how to learn and master spells quickly."

"I guess I'm special Negramis."

She shows her big smile as Negramis laughed.

"Yes you are Klara, yes you are."

As the day rolled into night, Klara curls up to Negramis and starts to sleep peacefully. Negramis waits for a while until he knows Klara won't wake up until morning. He walks over to the fire and requests Igneel. Igneel's face shows up in the fire.

"Yes, Negramis?" asked a sleepy Igneel.

"Have you heard from Angelica?"

"No, I haven't."

"Damn it, I need her. I need to know if the lacrima is working."

"Last time I talked to her was the day before I left to train a dragon slayer. She told me to tell you that the lacrima will take its time and will activate whenever it's ready."

"Okay, that's all I need to know. Thanks Igneel."

"No problem. I'm going to sleep, this kid is making me go crazy."

"Haha, I'm sorry to hear that. Mine is a fast learner."

"I knew yours would be just fine. Now get some sleep."

"Alright, alright I will. Goodnight."

Igneel's face disappeared from the fire as Negramis walked back to where Klara is sleeping. He looked at the sleeping face and smiled.

"Oh Klara, you have a long adventure ahead of you. I can't wait to show you the unique powers we Thunder Dragons have."

A/N That's all I have to write about. Writer's block is coming in. I hope you enjoy it and the next chapter will be back in the present. There will be a lot of flashbacks in the future in case I have to tell you more background info, so no one will be confused.