Reunion...sorta

Sting's View

As I'm rustling through papers, I feel the stress coming in. I start to rub my head and begin to breathe. Being the master of Sabertooth is harder than I thought. After calming down, my door was slammed open and in comes Rogue.

"Sting, you have a visitor."

"Well, you could have told me calmly," I snap back at him.

"Sorry, the visitor is in urgent need of you...it's Lucy."

I run down the stairs as quick as I can and see Lucy standing in the main area, talking to Yukino.

"Sting!" Lucy cries out, "thank goodness you're here."

"Lucy, what's wrong?" I ask with concern.

"Fairy Tail is in trouble, we need your help."

"We'll come help you."

I grab Rogue, Yukino, Rufus, and Orga to help Lucy. We run to Fairy Tail, seeing it in rubble. I start to worry, wondering where Klara could be. Yes, I still worry about her even though she didn't keep our promise. No, I need to fight, then I'll find Klara. I join Rogue and begin to fight. I have to say, these people are pretty strong. After beating them, I feel weak. That's weird, I never felt this weak before. I hope to gain more magic energy, but I don't think I can. As I feel like a hopeless man, Rogue grabs my shoulder.

"Don't turn to the right," Rogue whispers in my ear.

Why would he say that? He knows that I will turn right anyway. As I turn to my right, my eyes instantly light up as my legs had the urge to run. Rogue tells me to stay and just watch. It'll be hard, but I can't believe my eyes. There stands Zeref and Klara, my love, walking towards him. Now this will be an interesting fight I won't forget.

A/N Hey everyone! This was a short chapter, but this was all I can think about. I don't really know this part of the series that well, but if I missed something or you don't like my preference on it, please let me know. I hoped you guys enjoyed it!