Ultimate Regret

I slam the doors open only to find Minerva and Rufus.

"Where's Sting and Rogue?" I ask.

"They should be back from their mission by now." replies Minerva.

"Huh, that's strange. Okay then."

I sit at my usual table, until I hear the doors open.

"There's Klara! Hey friend!" shouts Sting.

I sigh as Sting picks me up.

"Hey, put me down!" I scream.

"Nope...I missed you."

"You saw me yesterday."

"I still missed you."

"Please put me down."

"Alright, as long as you play tag with me."

"What is wrong with you Sting?"

"You're it!"

"Sting, come back!"

I chase him around the guild until I finally tackle him to the ground.

"Gotcha!" I cry out in victory.

"Not anymore." he replies with a smirk.

He flips me to the ground and tickles me. I tell him to stop, but he didn't. Suddenly, I see his hands freeze and his eyes in shock.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask.

He pushes me away and notice Rufus running to find the master.

"What is going on Rufus? This better be good," the master growls.

"Master, Klara's a traitor. She has Fairy Tail's mark on the back of her neck," Rufus explains.

"Bring her over here!"

Rufus drags me over to the master and the master flips my entire body over. I start to freak out and wonder why do I have Fairy Tail's mark on me? I thought it went away. 

"Klara, this whole time, you have been a traitor to Sabertooth! You were probably spying on us weren't you?"

"Master please, it's not what you think. It's a misunder-"

"Silence! You shall receive the cruelest punishment ever. I thought of you as my own child, but not anymore. Take off your clothes."

I stare at him, realizing that he meant it now. I start to strip, leaving my undergarments for I'm sure nobody wants to see my birthday suit. He pushes me down to the ground as I look to find Sting. His eyes are in sorrow and in shock. I whisper sorry as I look over to find a whip about to hit my body. The whip slashes against my skin, making me squeal and scream. The whip keeps coming and I keep screaming. Finally, the whip stops and I look to find him grabbing my left hand. I notice that my body is bleeding and is already scarring. Tears start to swell up as they fall onto my face. Magic begins to swirl around his hand. A light beam shoots out of his hand and hits directly onto my hand. I start to scream and cry until he stops. He throws me on the ground as I keep crying in pain.

"Klara Sitori, from now on, you are forever banned from this guild. I don't want to see your face ever again. Sting! Rogue! Take her away, please."

Sting and Rogue come over as I look up to see tears falling from Sting's eyes. They pick me up as I say ow because I'm still in pain. They take me outside and lay me gently onto a bench. I start to hear panting until Lector comes running toward the sound.

"Rosie! Thank God you're here," Lector cries out.

"Klara! I heard your news, are you okay?" Rosie says.

"Not really. I feel achy," I reply back.

"Here, let's get you home, Magnolia home."

Rosie transforms into human form, spreads out her wings, picks me up, and was about to fly off until Sting grabs my hand.

"Wait, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I ask.

"Klara, I'm sorry. I really am. I should've stopped Rufus from getting the master, I should've known from the start. I should've-"

"Sting, it's okay. It is what it is. You can't change the past. Besides, we'll see each other again, I promise that. Just, remember me okay? I'll miss you."

"I'll always remember you in my heart. Rogue and I will miss you too."

"Goodbye Sting, for now."

"Goodbye."

Rosie begins to fly in the air as I look to see Sting waving goodbye to me. I start to cry knowing that I'll probably never see him again. I even forgot to tell him how much I loved him. He'll never know that I had a crush on him. I'll miss you Sting, forever and ever. 

A/N Hey guys, I know this was a little bit too much, but I will write in Sting's view in the next chapter so you can see how much he cared about Klara. It will take place after Klara left Sabertooth. Hoped you guys enjoy it!