Best Night Ever

Klara's View

As we kissed more passionately, Sting lifts me up and sits me down on the counter. Our tongues linked as I feel his hands run down my back. My hands go into his shirt and onto his chest, unbuttoning his buttons (yes he is wearing a dress shirt). I aggressively rip off his shirt as I get lifted up into the air. Our mouths part for some air and our eyes connect once more.                         

"Let's go upstairs," he whispers in my ear.

"Okay."

He carries me upstairs and into my room, slamming me down onto my bed. Our lips connect again as he takes off my shirt and I take off his pants. I start to take off my own bottoms as I roll him over, me being on top (wink, wink). 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask with concern.

"Yes, if we are this committed, I say let's do it."

I give him a smile, as I let him sit up, taking off his boxers and grabbing a condom. He slides it right on, as I give him a peck on the lips, which eventually heats up. Then, I feel the pain and start to groan, yet somehow screaming at the same time. 

"Oohhhh, it hurts, but it feeels soo good...oohhhhh."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Nooo, keep going pleeeaaase."

"Okay, if you insist."

Sting keeps on going for what felt like forever, but it was only 10 minutes. I can tell he was starting to get tired, so I let him stop. We let go of each other, resting on my bed, panting. 

"That was...a bit rough...but it also wasn't bad," I say after panting.

"Yeah, that was pretty neat for our first time."

"Wait, that was your first time?!"

"Yeah, you thought I would have sex with someone else when I only liked you? No, I'm in love with you...actually I love you...but you probably know that already."

"Yeah, I do. But thank you for that."

I lean over and kiss him one more time as we snuggle closer to each other, falling asleep to each other's breathing and heartbeats. 

Rosie's View

I walk back to my house, still stumbling from the drink-off with Cana. I won, yes, but it was a hard race. I try to change back to my normal self, stumbling for the keys. I eventually found them and unlock the door. I walk in, finding it all dark...until I see a light upstairs. Huh, it's in my room. Is Klara waiting for me to come home or did I leave it on? Whatever. I go upstairs and into my room, finding no one in my room. Okay, I guess I did leave it on...and then someone grabs me from behind. I scream, asking for help, hearing someone laughing at me.

"Did you really think I would try to kill you?" asks a familiar voice.

I turn around and see Lector smiling at me, waiting for me to come and hug him. I hug him real tight and give him a peck on the cheek. 

"What are you doing here? Here to come surprise me?"

"Yeah, plus you know what tomorrow will be?"

"I do! Our anniversary!"

"You're right. I'm so glad I met you."

"Me too."

We draw into a passionate kiss as we hit on my bed, giggling into the night, feeling thankful that Klara met Sting at the cafe that day.

A/N Hey guys! I know it was a bit mild, but it is what it is. I will try to update again ASAP, but school is almost over for me, so I'll have more time when school is over. Love you guys!