New Friends

As Rosie comes back with our drinks...she somehow order food, oh well. 

"You okay Klara?" asks Rosie.

"I'm fine, I'm just still tired from the ride over here."

"Okay. Just checking,"

I'm surprised Rosie got me a latte, but it tastes good. I hear a bell ring from the door and, me being curious, I had to look to see who came into the cafe. I turn my head and see the cutest guy I've ever seen. Light, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a scar so recognizable, it makes him cuter. Another guy comes in which I'm guessing is his friend. Who would've thought there would be so many cute guys here?

"Ummm, Klara? What are you staring at?" asks Rosie breaking the mood.

"Huh? I'm just staring...out of the window," I recover quickly.

"Really? Then why are you blushing?"

She gave me a smirk and I feel my cheeks getting hotter.

"S...sh...shut up!"

I hear the guys taking their order as their exceeds come over to our table.

"Hey, another exceed! What's your name pretty lady?" asks the red exceed.

"Oh, hello...I'm Rosie!" says Rosie as she starts to blush.

"What a nice name. I'm Lector and this one here is Frosch."

"Frosch says hello," says the green exceed with a frog costume.

"Oi, Lector! What did I say about talking to strangers? You can scare them away," the cute blond guys says as he walks over to our table.

"Sorry Sting, I couldn't help by noticing a wonderful exceed sitting in the cafe."

I see Rosie blushing even harder until two blue eyes come right up to my eyes.

"And you are?" Sting asks.

"I would love to introduce myself if you weren't right in front of my face," I snap back.

"Oh! Sorry about that."

"That's better. My name is Klara Sitori and I'm a First Generation Thunder Dragon Slayer."

"Dragon slayer?! Wow, that's amazing! I'm Sting Eucliffe, Third Generation White Dragon Slayer."

"Nice to you meet you Sting."

We shake hands as the other guy comes forward and introduces himself.

"Rouge Cheney, Third Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer."

"Nice to meet you Rogue," I reply back with a handshake.

"So, what's a wizard like you doing around here?" asks Sting.

"Well," I reply back, "I'm trying to find a guild to work at."

"Oh, then join Sabertooth! We would love to have you as a member."

"Really?

"Of course! We're friends now, right?"

I blush at the thought of that. I hate to leave Fairy Tail for another guild, but it's my own choice.

"Yeah, we are."

"Then let's go!"

Sting grabs my arm and sprints all the way to the guild. I look to find Rosie grabbing our suitcases and going somewhere, probably to find an apartment to stay at. I start to smile at the thought that I actually found friends that will care about me. This might be a clean slate for Klara Sitori.

Pause to see how the Dragons react

Metallicana: What is Klara doing?

Negramis: She is suposed to be with Fairy Tail! It's her density.

Angelica: She will return to Fairy Tail, she will have to wait until the right time for her punishment and realize she belongs to Fairy Tail.

Negramis: What kind of punishment?

Angelica: You'll see. Besides, this might give her lacrima a chance to grow after being time lapsed to being 4 years older.

Negramis: I wonder why Zeref did that?

Angelica: I did that. I wanted her lacrima to be on a rapid growth since it was growing slower in the past.

Negramis: I see. Klara, I hope you realize you have a density to become something legendary.

A/N I hoped you enjoy it!