Unexpected News

A/N This is where Klara is older now and has already joined Fairy Tail. There will be flashbacks don't worry. 

Klara's View  Year X785

As I stare out of the window, I hear little footsteps come my way.

"Yes, Rosie?" I ask with concern.

"When will you ever go outside again?"

"Rosie, you know I can't."

Flashback

"Hey Mira! Can I go on this mission?" I asked.

"Sure Klara, but remember it's opposite of where Fiore is, you can handle that, right?"

"Don't worry Mira, I'll be fine."

I turned around to see Laxus right behind me and I jumped.

"Oh hey Laxus! What's up?"

"You going on another mission?" he asked.

"Yep! But don't worry, I'll be back soon."

"Okay, I'll miss you."

"Miss you too."

I exited out of the guild with Rosie by my side, wondering how long this mission will take. Laxus is a great friend, nothing more nothing less. I know he likes me, but I don't know if I do. I'll know after this mission. When I arrived, I found out I'm in a desert with nothing but sand. I walked around trying to find where a village would be. Then all of a sudden, it turned dark and I couldn't see anything. I was screaming for help, but no one helped me. I woke up to find myself in a chamber, tied up in ropes with anti-magic spells. I looked to see Rosie in the same situation I'm in. I heard footsteps and saw a figure in the distance. The figure walked closer until I saw who it was.

"Zeref..." I growled.

"Klara Sitori, at last I have you in my grip."

"What do you want?"

"This."

He snapped  his fingers and pain shot through my body. Darkness surrounded my eyes and I felt like I died. When I finally woke up, I realized that I was ahead for 4 years in my life. I felt older, but in the same body. It was weird, but I told myself I will never go on a mission again because of Zeref. Why did he make me older instead of younger? That is a question I'm still figuring out.

"I know what happened, but please? It's snowing!"

She gave me those big eyes that she knows will make me say yes.

"Fine, but not for long," I finally say after pondering.

"Yay!" she cries out.

She sprints out of the house and into the snow as a penguin. I start to laugh as snowflakes fall onto my face. I love being outside, but it's hard after that dreaded day. I only go out if I have to train. I come up to the guild and notice that there are people standing outside of the guild.

"Hey Rosie, what's going on?" I ask her after she changed back into her neko form (normal exceed).

"I don't know. Let's find out."

As I come closer, I hear mumbling of something sad and noticed the guild marks. What's going on at Fairy Tail?

"Hey guys, is everything alright?" I ask the people.

"Didn't you hear? Almost all of Fairy Tail is gone when Acnologia killed them with one roar when they were doing S-Class Trials last year. Because of that, we are moving out of this one, to a run down one," explains Droy.

"Oh...okay....Thank you," I say without crying.

I walk away from the guild and started to sprint home. I slam the door open with tears running down my face. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Why does Fairy Tail have to die? My own family...gone forever. I realized that I need to get out of Magnolia and go somewhere new. I pack all of my clothes into a suitcase as Rosie comes inside my room.

"Klara, what are you doing?"

"I'm leaving Magnolia. I don't deserve to be in a town where my own family is gone. Pack your stuff Rosie, we're going on a trip."

After packing, we head to the Magnolia Train Station and sit in our seats. 

"Do you need a motion sickness potion?" asks Rosie.

"No, I'm immune to it now, thank you," I reply back.

The train starts to move, I try to fall asleep so I can stop crying. After a while, the train screeched to a stop as I jolted out of my seat.

"What the hell is going on? I was actually having a good sleep," I cry out in pain (Klara face planted a suitcase).

"Attention all passengers. The tracks are blocked with snow, so the train couldn't move. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please exit out of the train as we stopped at a station. We will let you know when the train can move again. Thank You," says the voice from the intercom.

"Good, I wanna stop here anyway. This is far enough from Magnolia. Let's go Rosie."

"Aye!"

We walk out in the snow and enter into a cafe for warmth. I sit down in a booth as Rosie transform into human form and orders drinks for us. I sigh in relief wondering if anything can worse.

A/N I apologize for the long chapter. I hate leaving it on a cliffhanger, so be grateful for that. I hoped you enjoy it!