"Not Bad" School Tour

Day 2
Tuesday August 27 20XX
Dear Diary,

Today, I really enjoyed school.
We were on a tour to see other parts of Mezzo junior high. I thought it was gonna be....boring. I was staring at the window next to me . A plain blue, sunny sky that's all what I see. But suddenly out of nowhere someone poked my shoulder and made me surprised"Hey Amy! Earth to Amy. What are you staring at? Don't just space out like that." A voice spoked.  Who the hell did that. I turned around and saw...... I knew it! It was  Jack, my friend. He is a nice guy but sometimes he can be a little.....annoying, ugh.

"Jack! Don't scare me like that. You're like a ghost that came out of nowhere." I said to him. He just giggled and gave a smile ,"Sorry...I just saw you spacing out like ten minutes, and couldn't get your attention on that." He told me while he was pointing at Glenda and Victor waving at me, giving the code to get out. "Wait a sec..."I said while I looked at the time. It's eight'o clock in the morning.....wait what!? Oh god..I totally forgot...the school tour! And it's almost starting! So I rushed downstairs from my class with Jack, Glenda, and Victor. My class is at the third floor of this school. Good thing I made it just in time, anyway I am a good runner. Miss Caroline our school principal is gonna give us the tour. She is also our English teacher, which happens to be one of my favourite subject in this school that I like( PE, Music, Math, Biology, Geography....well that's about it).

Anyway, the tour was...not bad actually, infact...great! Our school's garden is so cool and really...really big. There are all kinds of different plants to discover and they place benches out there so everybody can sit if they're tired. After that we went to our school gym. Wow! I didn't expect that the gym would have anything an athlete would want. It has a swimming pool, basketball ring, soccer field, a place for archery, badminton, and a ping pong table. This is so....awesome. We went to the school library near the gym. It's a beautiful place, they have all kinds of books even magazines. They also have twenty two computers and a reading area. We settled for a while before we head to the school hall. When we arrived all of us sat down on the chairs. Jack sat next to me giving a warm smile to me."What are you doing? And why are you smiling like that?"asked me confused."Oh nothing just umm...there is something on your hair..."he giggled a bit. I checked my hair and there was a note " Look behind you." Look behind me? I turned around and saw Violet, Glenda, and Victor way back and far from the two of us. Violet gave me a code to meet them after school. I gave her an okay code and turned around to the stage. Miss Caroline gave a speech for our school and the new junior high students. Well it was a bit boring good thing Jack was there. He whispered to me a lot of knock-knock jokes until I can't barely hold my laugh and giggled a little.

He is a smart guy too,  he got second rank last year. He is kinda a pain in the butt , but still a great friend. After the school ceremony, we all went to our class , packed our bags, and went home. My friends were planning on a hangout. "Tomorrow kay?" Asked Glenda to us."Got it G!" I told her while she gave me a high five."Don't be late Amy." Said Violet qhile she got on her scooter and went back home. Well I told Jack and Victor that I don't have much time, anyway it is already three'o clock in the afternoon. Mom will be so mad I thought. I finally got on my bike and cycled home as fast as I could. Well, atleast today was a great day. Good thing your here Diary....thanks.

Warm smiles,
Amy