Something about Ice cream and hangouts

Day 3
Wednesday August 28 20XX
Dear Diary,

Today is the happiest day of my life. I got a golden trophy from the school. Good thing we went home early today, it's even twelve pass ten minutes when we got out. Violet,Glenda,Victor, and Jack asked me to meet them at the school garden after school. When I finally got out, we met at the school garden and went of for our hangout. I opened up my Say Hi and tried to locate "The Gelato" ice cream parlour. We had no idea where it was. Jack even pulled out a map and still.... we had no idea. It took a while, but we finally found it. It's near our school. I just noticed, when I noticed an ice cream sign not far away from us 😂. We just need to turn left at the corner and walk straight for two blocks and there we are. We went inside and took a seat near the window. We got the menu, and it was filled with all kinds of ice
creams....mmm...yummy. Then the waitress came to take our orders "Hmm....I think I will have the Red Radical, please." I told the waitress "I think I'll have the Mango Tango, please." Said Jack while he looks at me and the others. Glenda had no idea and scratched her hair "Hmm...I'm not sure....Maybe I'll have the Caramel Karma, please." She said. Violet and Victor still had no idea. Finally Violet told the waitress "I'll have the Sea Salt Delight , please." Victor thought for a moment"Hmmm......I'll have the Matcha Green tea, please." He told the waitress.

The waitress checked our orders and finally went in to the cashier and gave it to the waiter. The waiter scooped up our ice cream." I really love ice cream so much, don't you?" I asked Jack " Yeah of course I do ....does anyone else love ice cream?" He asked the others while everyone was busy with their phones. Then Jack noticed me that I was looking at my phone. He pulled down my phone and gave a smile"Hey..umm...Wanna try activating Lola again. It's been a while and I think it will be much more fun." He said to me, I gave him a smile too "Sure, but this time don't ask anything strange got it?" I asked him. He laughed a little and finally answered"What ever you say Amy."

I clicked my Say Hi app and tapped on the "My stuffs" section and tapped "Lola". I turned on my mic and spoke in to it "Hi Lola, are you on?" At first it wasn't reponding to me, but then..."Oh hi Amy! Sorry about that. How are you?"
She said with her vocaloid like voice."Im fine. How are you too?" I asked her back. "Thinking about life." She answered plainly."Hey ask her about gelato." Said Jack while he was expecting me to do it. "No problem....hey Lola search the definition of gelato."

"Searching for definition of gelato...." she said. It took a while but it was quick.

"Gelato, an Italian or Italian style ice cream

"Gelato, an Italian or Italian style ice cream. Is this what you want?" Asked Lola. "Yes Lola, it's correct." I said to her and looked up to Jack seeing him giving me an evil smile."What are you up to?" Asked me furiously. "Umm...Lola, are you stupid?" He said while he was laughing his mind of. Glenda, Violet, and Victor chuckled a little." I am not stupid, I am an AI. You are so dumb to ask me such a thing. That makes you stupid doesn't it?" Lola responded, while the rest of us laughed at Jack.

After that, our ice cream arrived. We ate up with a warm chat together. This was like the best day of my life I thought. "We should do this more often." I said to everyone."I agree with you." Glenda nodded while she ate a bit of her ice cream. "Yeah but soon after this maybe, we could do this again at weekends but I'm not sure..." Victor told us with an unsure expression." Yeah, I heard starting tommorow, we are gonna have a normal class. I mean, we will do a lot of learning and we will be busy for atleast 3 straight months until the final exam for this semester."Jack exclaimed.

I agree with Jack. He was right. We will get busy and we wouldn't have much time like this anymore. After that we left the parlour, and I cycled my way home with my bike. Today is the best, this is my first time hanging out with my friends. Oh yeah, thanks diary for every single moment that you have kept for me. A great day today.

An ice cream scoop
Amy