Rumors...

Day 24
Tuesday September 20 20XX

This moring , something weird happened at class. When I got in class this morning I found out that all of my friend in class were gathering...and they're....watching something? So I leaned closer and asked Violet. "What's going on? What are you watching anyway?" She  answered "There's something weird in one of the cameras video!". Wait how did she get that? How did they get that video?! "Wait! Where did you guys get that?" I asked them nervously "Oh, Victor got it by hacking in the security system, check this out!" Answered Glenda. I looked closely into the video. Oh no.....that was...me......

They caught me on tape yesterday. I accidentally knocked over the test tubes in the lab with my telekinesis. On that video I looked shock after I pointed and knocked over the tubes. Not only that. They caught me on tape when I accidentally put the lights off in the library. "That was just so weird." Said one of them. "I know right? Hmm..come to think of it why does every weird thing in this school happen every time....Amy is there...." Okay that shocked me. I was sweating hard and completely scared.
They're gonna find out!

Jack just came  our class and noticed this. "Hey Jack, don't you noticed that every weird thing that was happening here has Amy on it." One of them shouted to him "Take a look" he continued while grabbed Violet's phone and showed him the video. Jack looked at me and didn't gave me a single word, he sighed and continued "Maybe this was only a coincidence... there must be an explanation..." He told them and he was cut off by all the shouting and talking. They've seen it. But they weren't sure about that but still.....it allready spread across the whole school.

I went out of my class and saw everyone with there phone and whispering things....about that video....it's gone viral somehow! Why did this happened?
I was sweating and everyone is asking me things. I tried to run but I bumped into...Sarah.....

"Hey guys! This smart looking girl is a complete witch if I do say so myself." She said to me. I just shut my mouth up and didn't answered a single word. "What's wrong? You look like you're trying to control yourself ....hopelessly. C'mon! This isn't like you! You're more careful lately....huh weird...Nerd!!." She said to me while she pushed me off and laughs a bit.

I wasn't worried about that. More importantly... .I was worried about the rumors. If they keep doing this teachers and the whole school will know it's me.
I was afraid...I was shaking and worried about things that might happen...

Jack grrabbed my hand and calmed me down..... I'm reaĺy glad that he was there for me.... thanks Jack....

But I don't know how long can I hold on like this...I'm just not sure about this....