Solitary Day 3: Trainings and A slice of Conversation

Day 3 at EPRA Solitary
Final Touches and Training of Subject 16
07.00 Am, Wednesday October 10 20XX

Today, they only need to put some final touches on my headgear so it can work even better. Also, today will be my first day of training. I'm also gonna meet the other subjects eventually. They took me to the second floor for the final touches , it was quiet fast. After their done, they gave me five minutes of break before the training starts. I'm actauly kinda happy about this.....I mean...I'm excited to meet the others...you know the other subjects. "I wonder what will they look like?" I thought to myself as they took me to the sixth floor. That's the training area and that's where I'm gonna meet them.

I was thrilled with excitement when the door openned. The place was really awesome.....only one qord fell out of my mouth "Wow.." I whisperred as I saw the place befire my eyes and walked inside. The place is colored in dark navy blue with alot of gadgets and technologies for training. The thibg that really made me happy was the fact that, each kid has diferrent "talents" and the training area will adjust itself into an ideal training area for each kid. In that floor there are five rooms. Each of them have diferrent environment for diferrent "talents".

There are five types of "talents" in here.
Telekinesis, Hydrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Geokinesis, and Pyrokinesis. Now I'm gonna explain a little bit of "talents"other then telekinesis.

1.Hydrokinesis
A power relating to the motions of fluids or the forces which produce or affect such motions-compare hydrostatic. So it's kinda like mine but it can move liquids like water. The word hydrokinesis used for the first time was in 1876. It is also called hydrostatics.

2.Electrokinesis
The transport of particles or fluid by means of an electric field acting on a fluid which has a net mobile charge. The generation of electrical force with the mind alone (physics). Maybe I have this power a little because, back at my house when it was my first time trying my powers, the light at my brother's room was flicking by itself.

3.Geokinesis
(parapsychology) The ability to manipulate the movement of minerals in the earth using supposed psychic powers. Now this would be very cool and dangerous at the same time when you use it.

4.Pyrokinesis
The ability to set objects or people on fire through the concentration of psychic power. Origin of pyrokinesis Expand. pyro- + (tele)kinesis. pyrokinetic. It's almost like telekinesis, but with fire.

Anyway, when I went in the training area, Professor Emerald used a whistle and gathered up all of the kids. There were 14 kids.....how come I'm Subject 16? "Now may I please introduce you to our newest subject, Subject 16 Amy." She said as she gave me a code to introduce myself. I introduced myself to the kids and they were really nice too. But only a fiew of them that became my closest friends.

Volt or known as Subject 1 was the first and oldest subject in EPRA. His age is 17 years old. His "talent" is electrokinesis. He is a good and funny guy...reminds me of Jack, he is also good at machines and anything mechanic. Amber or known as Subject 10 is the same age as me. She is really good at gymnastics and really good at sports. Her "talent" is pyrokinesis. She is a cheerful yet passionate person. Calisto also known as Subject 7. He is 15 years old. He is like the "brains" when it comes to computers. He could get any information you need in a snap. He also loves reading too. His "talent" is geokinesis. He is brave and loves exploring new places (well before he got captured). But he still loves adventures.
Hydra also known as Subject 14 and like her number, she is 14 years old. She is good at navigations and maps. She loves planning on startegies and really loves painting. Her "talent" is hydrokinesis, like her name. They all got there powers since they were little...and me.....I got into this mess by myself.😅

After that, I went to my training room. When I first stepped in the room changed in a snap. It turned into an area with heavy obstacles and so much chalenges. Plus, they were all a match to my powers. I can train here for hours! But I still miss being myself...my old self.
As I kept training, lifting, and moving diferrent kind of obstacles, it was already break time. "Wanna grab a snack?" Volt asked me. "Sure, why not." I told him as the others catched up right behind us."Wow that was really..great." I said to them as we walked together to the cafeteria. "Yeah...it was kinda fun...so how long have you been here?" Amber asked me. "About...three days." I said to them. "Do you miss your home?" Calisto asked me. "Well yeah....I do miss it. Don't you guys miss your homes too?" I said to them. We were quiet for a while before Hydra broke the silence. "Yeah we do, but we can't get out." She told me. "How come?" I asked curiously. "You'll see" Volt told me as we went into the cafeteria.

The place was quiet nice. The food is not bad....but I still miss my school for this. I really want to get out of here. The question is how? As thoughts were swirling around my mind, Volt poked my shoulder....just like Jack. "Hey Amy, see that forcefield over there?" He asked me as he pointed at the window. There was some sort of wall infront of the building." Yeah? What about it?" I asked him. "That's what's keeping us in." He told me. "But you guys have other talents then your powers..how come you guys never managed to get out of here together?" I asked them quietly. "Well....it wasn't easy....since the last subject got out everything here...is hell." Calisto told me as he munched on his sandwich. "Wait...the last subject?" I asked them. "Yeah, we even don't know who it was." Volt told me. "Why?" I asked them. "Subject 15's room was isolated from all of the other subjects." Amber told me. "We never even met him or her." Hydra said to me as she took a sip of her lemonade. "Subject 15?" I asked curiously. They all looked at each other then Volt asked me"You don't know?" I shrugged and he started explaining it to me.

"Well Subject 15..isn't like the rest of us....the subject was so powerful, they even needed to isolate the subject from the others...so technically we never met this subject, we even didn't know the name." He told me. "Oh..I see...." I replied. "The subject somehow got away and got out from the forcefield. I still remeberred that day.....the subject really caused an anger for Emerald......since that day the security was even tighter and really hard to get through...even with my powers I can't seem to get out.....well....I did tried once...." He told me. "Did it work?" I asked him. "No.....I forgot that they got hidden cameras and in every corner....security guards....are always ready to act. Even if I tried to stop them I still can't..." He told me. "How come? I mean...you have powers don't you?" I asked him. "The security guards..have suites that protects them from all our powers......we don't even know where the security system is..." He told me one more time.

"So....how long have you been here?" I asked him. "About...3 years." He asnwered. "Hey one time I tried to find a book that will lead us to the security system.....but it's really....hard to find one....it's really hidden, I don't even know where it is. I couldn't even hack this place." Calisto added. It really sounds hard to get out of here.

But what really bugs me that Subject....Subject 15. Not long after that, the training starts again. After that, we went to our rooms. I was still very curious about this place....it's...hiding something.....

But I wouldn't let Emerald know this kind of stuff.....maybe....Miss Lilyan knows something. The way sh3 acted diferrently on me might be just the key.....

Now this is gonna be a great adventure..that I can't possibly imagine what will happen next. Boy, I hope I can get out of here pretty soon. Oh yeah...I almost forgot to check my email.

I hurried up to my pad and saw a message from Jack.

"Dear Amy,
Amy...please be brave for me...I'm sure that you're gonna get out of here. Maybe I can help you hack into the system. Anyway, Lola found something unusuall..... well she found the article about my sister's death. It was said that she didn't get mad at anyone just like your brother told you......it was like that....she freaked out and dropped her phone accidentally......like someone made her panick all of the sudden. I still can't find anything related to EPRA. But my aunt works there....she isn't allowed to tell any secrets about EPRA. Well she did gave me one that is...how to send an email to a subject's room. Yeah it was her. I tried to contact her today but she didn't answer it. Oh and the class really misses you today....all of us do....so I really want to help you Amy. Anyway it's getting late. Bye ~Jack."

Wow...that was shocking. But...I'm really tired to reply him so....I'm going to bed right now. One thing I know...tomorrow I'm gonna find out everything I need......

Day 3 at solitary▪▪▪▪End▪▪▪▪▪

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■■