Hide Out and Last Words

Day 36
Saturday October 6 20XX

Today I woke up quiet early than usuall. The weather was sunny and the cool morning air just breezed through me. Ah...I wish I could have more times like this... I saw Jack still sleeping on my shoulder. I woke him up slowly "Jack...wake up Jack.......Jack!!" I finally shouted at him. He woke up with a surprise "What the!? Amy! Don't do that again! You scared the ghost out of me." He said while scratches his head. We both noticed that my brother and sister were still sleeping. We looked at eachother and made ourselves sly smile. "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I asked Jack "Absolutely Amy...." He said to me, we chuckled a little. "On the count of one...two..." Jack said and finally we yelled "Wake up lazy bones!!!" "Aaah!!" They both screamed and woke up at the same time.

We laughed our abs of, it was...funny. "If you two dare to do that again, you're  NOT gonna like it." My sister said raising her tone. "You guys really scared the heck out of me...*yawn...I'm going to check out if anything strange is happening..." he said while he climbed down the treehouse with my sister. We stood inside the treehouse.

Our treehouse that we built together was strong so it can hold up until 10 persons. The balcony is still nice and strong. The walls are colored in bright yellow. Inside there's a red couch, a TV, and a table. The second floor is filled with every stuff for star gazing. The last time I visited this place was three months ago. Jack and I looked over the place. Jack smiled "I still remember that day...." he said to me. "Yeah...me too...I remembered that we fought over which color suits best, and we finally decided bright yellow, remember?" "Yeah, I still remembered that time. Do you remembered the time we went star gazing on the second floor?" Jack asked me. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? Those are precious moments that meant so much to me...." I said to him. "Amy, are you all right?" He asked me. "Oh...nothing it's just....there's so much memories in this place....I'm just afraid we won't be able to do that again....jsut like the old days...." I answered. We both went speechless. I saw Jack...his face was a bit sad. He knew that it could never be the same....

Suddenly, Jack got up like he remembered something. "Oh I almost forgot..." he said to me while he searched his pocket for something. Then he pulled a red book and gave it to me "This is for you Amy..." he told me as he gave me the book. "Is this a notebook?"
I asked him and he nodded. "Actually this is my notebook but I never use it so...I decided to give it to you." He smiled at me.

"Thank you Jack..." I said to him smiling back, and put the book in my pocket. Not long after that my sister came back with some sandwiches and October was right behind her. "Hey, a brought some sandwiches from the car. Want some?" She asked us. We took the sandwiches and ate them. "It taste great Ester." I exclaimed happily. "Did you make this?" Jack asked. "Yes, I did. I can make snacks and probably desserts or some stuffs like that." She explained.

Today, we did have a great time. Like playing video games October brought and reading my favourite book from the treehouse, and so much more. My sister was keeping an eye on the news so we could know where the agents are, with her laptop. "Found anything strange?" I asked her. "No, probably these news about you in social media....that's all." She said. "No EPRA?" I asked her back. "Nope." She answered me shortly, and went bact to her researches.

"Jack....there's something I need to tell you...." I said to him. "What is it Amy?" He asked me back. "If....if...I'm captured by them....I just want you to know that.....I....I care about you Jack...and I'm very happy that I have nice friend and family that are always beside me....especially you Jack....thank you.." I said to him with a little blush on my cheeks. He blushed a little and gave me a warm smile "Thank you Amy....I...I promise that I won't forget you....even if you're gone....and I will always be there for you....Amy."  he said to me, got closer to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back. It feels nice everytime he hugs me. I feel...save...

Today, I don't know what but....this was the best moment that I ever had with my family and friends.....and with Jack...

............
And probably this was the last entry I have ever written at that time....