Just One Day For Nostalgia....

Day 20
Saturday September 16 20XX

Today.......
I decided to relax for a while and read my science books. My parents were away for a meeting. My sister is having a test in her university. My brother was out shopping to a nearby minimart. He said he will be back in a couple of minutes.

When I was reading I found something inside my book....

It was a picture of me and Jack when we were still seven years old.....such memories. After I finished reading my book I started to lay down on my floor.
It was cool and I can see white fluffy clouds out of my window, it was a sunny day.....it kinda remind me when I was a kid.

When I turned my head, I saw a book under my bed. I picked up and it was dusty. I wiped the cover and there was something written on it. "Photo Album" wait...is this...my photo album....only one way to find out.

I decided to open it and found a lot of photos of me when I was a kid. I put on my headphones while I see my photo album. I played my favourite music "Owl City Unbelievable" on my phone. It was a perfect song for my mood right now.... ah back in the old days....

I looked page after page seeing myself as a kid. Playing on the swings and building treehouses.....wow that was fun. There was a picture of me when I was seven years old when I first met Jack. Then there were new figures in the picture. There was a picture of me and my friend at my tenth birthday party in "Peter's Pizza!" My favourite pizzeria. And there was that time......that time I played together with Jack.....

He was beside me holding his swing,looking at me smiling and I was kicking out my feet with joy. That was the most precious momen I have ever had in my life. It's really......unbelievable.

Time passes by so fast, it felt like it was yesterday. Awww~ I found a picture of me when I was a baby....😘

So cutee~

So cutee~. I was playing in an indoor playground. So adorable really 😍.
But those times.....are over.
The last time I had something like this was me and my friends at the Ice cream parlour.

"Every single moment is special, although at first it may seem not, but one day you'll realize how it meant to you."~Amy

I wrote that in the back of my photo album......and yeah....I was right. Because my life is different now. I miss my old self, I missed everything......I cried.

Tears fell down my eyes, I just can't get a grip of myself. I missed every single moment...... but there's no use of me crying. I wiped my tears, because no matter what you do....they won't go back....you can only go forward making new memories and moments. Suddenly Lola activated "Amy! There's an urgent call from Jack." The name Jack was there. I picked up my phone and pretended that nothing happened " Hey Jack! What's up? Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"Yeah...I'm infront of your door and I'm still waiting here...." He told me. Wait what!? Oh gosh, I left Jack standing there. "How long have you been waiting?" I asked him while I went to the front door. "Ummm...probably 25 minutes..." He said to me. When I was at the front door I opened up and saw Jack. "I am so sorry about this. Why didn't you tell me you were coming!?" I asked him while we went inside. "I already push your door bell several times and no body anwered me. By the way where are your parents and where's Ester or October?" He asked me . "They went out." I answered him. "So it's just you and..me?" He asked back. "Yeah I guess so... what are you doing here anyway?" I asked him again.

"Just checking on you." He said to me. Then I remembered something "Oh! I have something to show you, wait here!" I told him while I rushed to my room and picked up my album. I rushed down stairs and showed him the album.

We looked inside the album with amazement. We were laughing and just...having a great time together...just... like the old days. " I really miss times like these Jack..." I told him. "Same here..." he said to me. We were silent for a while. Nostalgia filled our minds.....we remembered every single moment that we spent together.....it was nice.

"Jack....I'm afraid...that maybe we won't be together." I said to him. "Amy....everything changed....but still....I think we won't change that easily. Because we believe in eachother right?" He told me with a smile. "You're right." I smiled back.We hugged eachother "Everything is gonna be okay..." He told me.This has been a great time......

Not long after that my brother came back and noticed me and Jack sitting on the couch, holding an album. "Hey Amy!Hey Jack! Wait.....is that your photo album?" He asked me curiously. "Yeah, I just found it under my bed." I answered. He held the book and looked inside of it. That was really filled with a lot of nostalgia.

I wish everything can just......get back to normal, or atleast....I wish I can have more time like this......

Sign,
Amy